166 pts ยท October 20, 2015
I am so sorry for your loss. You gave him a home and love and he loved you with all of his heart.
He was the bestest boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you his heart. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the bestest girl ever. You gave her a loving home, she gave you her whole heart. I am so sorry for your loss.
Stella was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you her heart and love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. She was the bestest girl ever and she loved you with all her heart.
I am so sorry for your loss. You allow his legacy to live on by telling his story. I wish I could have known him, but I am glad you shared.
I am so sorry for you loss. He was the best boy ever. He loved you more than anything in the world.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was the best boy ever. He loved you unconditionally and you gave him a loving home.
So sorry for your loss. She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you her absolute love.
I am so sorry for your loss. The best puppy ever.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was the best boy.
The local PBS station used to have British comedies on Sunday night. It was a nice way to start a week.
I am so sorry for your loss. My Sydney lived 15 years. Bonnie was the best girl ever. She gave you her love and you gave her a loving home.
He was the best boy. You gave him a home and he gave you his unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you all of his love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you his love. He isn't hurting anymore. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her love and a home. She gave you her entire life of love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you her unconditional love.
I am so sorry for your loss. She was the best girl ever. You gave her a life and she gave you her devotion and love.
He was the best boy every. You gave him a furever home and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her a loving home, in return she gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I had a BC mix also, they are fiercely loyal and devoted spirits. It's been over 3 years and I still miss him terribly.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a wonderful life and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy. You gave him a good life and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. Jasmine was the best girl and loved you unconditionally. You gave her a good life full of love.
She was the best girl ever. She loved you unconditionally. You gave her love and a great life in return. I am so sorry for your loss.
I grew up with Danes, I know the loss. Thor was the best boy, he loved you unconditionally. So sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. You gave him a home and love and he loved you with all of his heart.
He was the bestest boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you his heart. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the bestest girl ever. You gave her a loving home, she gave you her whole heart. I am so sorry for your loss.
Stella was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you her heart and love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. She was the bestest girl ever and she loved you with all her heart.
I am so sorry for your loss. You allow his legacy to live on by telling his story. I wish I could have known him, but I am glad you shared.
I am so sorry for you loss. He was the best boy ever. He loved you more than anything in the world.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was the best boy ever. He loved you unconditionally and you gave him a loving home.
So sorry for your loss. She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you her absolute love.
I am so sorry for your loss. The best puppy ever.
I am so sorry for your loss. He was the best boy.
The local PBS station used to have British comedies on Sunday night. It was a nice way to start a week.
I am so sorry for your loss. My Sydney lived 15 years. Bonnie was the best girl ever. She gave you her love and you gave her a loving home.
He was the best boy. You gave him a home and he gave you his unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you all of his love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you his love. He isn't hurting anymore. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her love and a home. She gave you her entire life of love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you her unconditional love.
I am so sorry for your loss. She was the best girl ever. You gave her a life and she gave you her devotion and love.
He was the best boy every. You gave him a furever home and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her a loving home, in return she gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a home and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I had a BC mix also, they are fiercely loyal and devoted spirits. It's been over 3 years and I still miss him terribly.
She was the best girl ever. You gave her a home and she gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy ever. You gave him a wonderful life and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
He was the best boy. You gave him a good life and he gave you unconditional love. I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. Jasmine was the best girl and loved you unconditionally. You gave her a good life full of love.
She was the best girl ever. She loved you unconditionally. You gave her love and a great life in return. I am so sorry for your loss.
I grew up with Danes, I know the loss. Thor was the best boy, he loved you unconditionally. So sorry for your loss.