2578 pts ยท July 27, 2012
I'm more of a dog person.
My earlier attempts were far more accurate
Vegan at a BBQ.
I still keep my Mad Cow Disease above my bed! (:
I know a Richard Armitage (:
I'd totally eat ice cream out of cleavage if you know what I mean.
The most dangerous game slept with your mom.
Not being an asshole. Super simple stuff.
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!
Brilliant.
This is awesome
BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR ARMS?!
WHERE IS TINKERBELL EVERY DISNEY STORE TAUGHT ME SHE WAS A PRINCESS
Definitely saving the Chinese medicine one...
This is a fantastic idea.
These are amazing :o
I watched this almost 10 times and laughed every time.
That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
As someone who's dealing with 12 degree weather, DAYUM. I'm jealous.
I have three group projects this semester .____. Know the feels.
It's adorable.
I would love to take her to Olive Garden :3
This is amazing.
That's homophobic, automatic disqualification.
Waaaaaaaaaant. For science.
That is almost too perfect for words
My earlier attempts were far more accurate
Vegan at a BBQ.
I still keep my Mad Cow Disease above my bed! (:
I know a Richard Armitage (:
I'd totally eat ice cream out of cleavage if you know what I mean.
The most dangerous game slept with your mom.
Not being an asshole. Super simple stuff.
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!
Brilliant.
This is awesome
BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR ARMS?!
WHERE IS TINKERBELL EVERY DISNEY STORE TAUGHT ME SHE WAS A PRINCESS
Definitely saving the Chinese medicine one...
This is a fantastic idea.
These are amazing :o
This is awesome
I watched this almost 10 times and laughed every time.
That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
As someone who's dealing with 12 degree weather, DAYUM. I'm jealous.
I have three group projects this semester .____. Know the feels.
It's adorable.
I would love to take her to Olive Garden :3
This is amazing.
That's homophobic, automatic disqualification.
Waaaaaaaaaant. For science.
This is amazing.
That is almost too perfect for words