127 pts · December 19, 2012
I don't mind mountaineers, but it's really shitty that our culture encourages people to push past their limits in ways that kill them.
Yeah, some people pointed out that some were sherpas, which is a good point.
Cats can do many things. *nods*
Because there's more to a relationship than sex. Maybe they're in love, doofus.
http://imgur.com/801zfea
It's a small price to pay.
Those cats can wear the hell out of some pirate hats.
You're right – my kitten died this way. It's so, so, so important to keep them out of there.
LOOK HOW FUZZY THO
blep
The Leica lens was cut in half by the manufacturers, who put it in their museum. Calm your tits.
The deal with that is that it's in the Leica Museum to show how the optics work.
Leica. It's in their museum.
It's in the Leica Museum, so…
The boner I have right now really isn't that weird.
YES. That's a cat smile.
Don't shop at Salvation Army stores, though, because they're a homophobic, transphobic cult.
(6) One more thing: sex isn't the most important part of my marriage (for either of us). There are many more important reasons we married.
(5) Also, getting married doesn't mean you know everything about each other. You keep learning about each other at whatever pace works.
(4) There ARE a couple that I'm not comfortable with ANYBODY knowing about, for a variety of complicated reasons. It's just a private thing.
(3) to be compatible and have a trusting relationship. It's just not really relevant to our relationship.
(2) of the ones he's not into. I don't think you have to be 100% comfortable with participating in every aspect of your partner's sexuality
(1) It's not so much that I'm uncomfortable with him knowing about them. It's more that I don't tell him all the details
(3) If one of tells the other about our fantasies, we do that when we want to and everyone's comfortable with it.
(2) I mean, there are things I'm into that he isn't. We're adults, and we have boundaries.
Only the ones I want to share are his business, just as I don't demand that he share all of his fantasies or sexual thoughts with me.
Did you not read any of the other replies before posting?
No. Different men have different sex drives and different things that turn them on. Some men don't like porn.
I don't mind mountaineers, but it's really shitty that our culture encourages people to push past their limits in ways that kill them.
Yeah, some people pointed out that some were sherpas, which is a good point.
Cats can do many things. *nods*
Because there's more to a relationship than sex. Maybe they're in love, doofus.
http://imgur.com/801zfea
It's a small price to pay.
Those cats can wear the hell out of some pirate hats.
You're right – my kitten died this way. It's so, so, so important to keep them out of there.
LOOK HOW FUZZY THO
blep
The Leica lens was cut in half by the manufacturers, who put it in their museum. Calm your tits.
The deal with that is that it's in the Leica Museum to show how the optics work.
Leica. It's in their museum.
Leica. It's in their museum.
It's in the Leica Museum, so…
It's in the Leica Museum, so…
The boner I have right now really isn't that weird.
YES. That's a cat smile.
Don't shop at Salvation Army stores, though, because they're a homophobic, transphobic cult.
(6) One more thing: sex isn't the most important part of my marriage (for either of us). There are many more important reasons we married.
(5) Also, getting married doesn't mean you know everything about each other. You keep learning about each other at whatever pace works.
(4) There ARE a couple that I'm not comfortable with ANYBODY knowing about, for a variety of complicated reasons. It's just a private thing.
(3) to be compatible and have a trusting relationship. It's just not really relevant to our relationship.
(2) of the ones he's not into. I don't think you have to be 100% comfortable with participating in every aspect of your partner's sexuality
(1) It's not so much that I'm uncomfortable with him knowing about them. It's more that I don't tell him all the details
(3) If one of tells the other about our fantasies, we do that when we want to and everyone's comfortable with it.
(2) I mean, there are things I'm into that he isn't. We're adults, and we have boundaries.
Only the ones I want to share are his business, just as I don't demand that he share all of his fantasies or sexual thoughts with me.
Did you not read any of the other replies before posting?
No. Different men have different sex drives and different things that turn them on. Some men don't like porn.