13349 pts ยท July 17, 2013
20 year old female. Professional body piercer. I like animals and music and talking to strangers.
If someone is willing to get something permanently on them, I tend to assume they want it to look good in the long run.
I'd say it about a color portrait as well if it looked like a watercolor piece. The piece in the original post is not likely to 1/2
"watercolor" style tattoos. 2/2
I work side by side with tattoo artists daily. I provide the opinion they give to every person that walks through the door requesting 1/2
a piece that is outlined. Usually. Exceptions to every rule, of course. 2/2
any good artist gives free touch ups, of course. The thing is that watercolor style requires more frequent touchups than 1/2
And 20 years from now?
I work at a shop. Our artists, for the most part, tell people to just not get them because they end up looking like shit.
such a friendly person, @frostfellkennel
Well, there's the fact that I'm 20. And volunteered at a local rescue since 16. And still do. And my family only owned rescues. You're 1/2
Health guarantees, new venues opened up for showing/working/sporting, temperament guarantee, and I'll always have support from the breeder.
I rescued for 4 years. Got to a point where I was tired of dealing with problems that other people created. I've purchased 3 dogs. 1/2
I just finished that movie literally like 20 fucking minutes ago!
I hope so. I hear he got himself a girl. I'm glad he moved on, but damn was he a wonderful guy to have around.
I friendzoned a guy. He finally grew a set. I turned him down. We haven't talked since. He was my best friend. Now I'm sad.
I do believe this is quite unpopular, but I agree with it.
Well that seems a bit harsh, pal
I never thought this book was all that difficult
I really didn't think it was all that gruesome. *shrug*
I don't understand what's going on here, but I know that I want that bike
Looks like one chubby kitty.
The female looks so fucking done with his shit.
I don't understand. What did I miss?
I bet OP paid out the ass for those
My friend just got two sugar gliders. They're adorable but so freaking hyper.
I like you. You're smart.
Unpopular opinion: I don't think that's "aww" at all. Dogs like that really creep me out
Oh gosh, of course. I adore spiders. I'm not speciesist. They're all spiderbros.
Is that a wolf spider, really? I can never tell without seeing their pattern.
thatnks for the nightmares, homie.
If someone is willing to get something permanently on them, I tend to assume they want it to look good in the long run.
I'd say it about a color portrait as well if it looked like a watercolor piece. The piece in the original post is not likely to 1/2
"watercolor" style tattoos. 2/2
I work side by side with tattoo artists daily. I provide the opinion they give to every person that walks through the door requesting 1/2
a piece that is outlined. Usually. Exceptions to every rule, of course. 2/2
any good artist gives free touch ups, of course. The thing is that watercolor style requires more frequent touchups than 1/2
And 20 years from now?
I work at a shop. Our artists, for the most part, tell people to just not get them because they end up looking like shit.
such a friendly person, @frostfellkennel
Well, there's the fact that I'm 20. And volunteered at a local rescue since 16. And still do. And my family only owned rescues. You're 1/2
Health guarantees, new venues opened up for showing/working/sporting, temperament guarantee, and I'll always have support from the breeder.
I rescued for 4 years. Got to a point where I was tired of dealing with problems that other people created. I've purchased 3 dogs. 1/2
I just finished that movie literally like 20 fucking minutes ago!
I hope so. I hear he got himself a girl. I'm glad he moved on, but damn was he a wonderful guy to have around.
I friendzoned a guy. He finally grew a set. I turned him down. We haven't talked since. He was my best friend. Now I'm sad.
I do believe this is quite unpopular, but I agree with it.
Well that seems a bit harsh, pal
I never thought this book was all that difficult
I really didn't think it was all that gruesome. *shrug*
I don't understand what's going on here, but I know that I want that bike
Looks like one chubby kitty.
The female looks so fucking done with his shit.
I don't understand. What did I miss?
I bet OP paid out the ass for those
My friend just got two sugar gliders. They're adorable but so freaking hyper.
I like you. You're smart.
Unpopular opinion: I don't think that's "aww" at all. Dogs like that really creep me out
Oh gosh, of course. I adore spiders. I'm not speciesist. They're all spiderbros.
Is that a wolf spider, really? I can never tell without seeing their pattern.
thatnks for the nightmares, homie.