3084 pts · March 21, 2013
Found! His mom's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/susan.herndon.395?fref=ufi&pnref=story
You are a truly wonderful person.
Yes.
So do I.
How 'bout I just climb in and play with you?!
I have problems focusing too. I had to read a little at a time, but the full read was worth it. :)
Very nice selection. I'll take the one on the right. And the middle one. Also the white one. Thank you.
Into the Vagina
I decided I needed to clean my floors today. They now are swept, who knows if they'll get mopped. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You know I would pay someone to put together stuff like this for me .. if I had the money that is.
Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssss!
Well, whatever. I happen to think they're pretty f'n adorable. Signed - Middle Aged Mom
I don't, please don't tell me
That was amaze balls. Also I won.
I could sit and watch this all day.
Ima gonna upvote you, 'cos you didn't TRICK me and this is about the cutest thing I've seen in a good while.
you.little.shit
No, I would not.
*mud bugs
I do that in the shower. Where doth all this lovely, warm water cometh from?
That's just ... not right.
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
So very glad of the great outcome!
No need to be rude! Invite him in. BTW your purse looks like a snake curled up on a rock.
Tell me what's so funny about that exactly. :/
Please tell me this isn't photoshopped!
why the hell is there no zoom?
yes! and so do chinchillas in addition to literally bouncing off walls .. adorable little shits aren't they?
I stand corrected. I'm hyperbolic jointed.
I'm double jointed like that. I like to swivel my arm back & forth, it really grosses people out for some reason.
Found! His mom's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/susan.herndon.395?fref=ufi&pnref=story
You are a truly wonderful person.
Yes.
So do I.
How 'bout I just climb in and play with you?!
I have problems focusing too. I had to read a little at a time, but the full read was worth it. :)
Very nice selection. I'll take the one on the right. And the middle one. Also the white one. Thank you.
Into the Vagina
I decided I needed to clean my floors today. They now are swept, who knows if they'll get mopped. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You know I would pay someone to put together stuff like this for me .. if I had the money that is.
Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssss!
Well, whatever. I happen to think they're pretty f'n adorable. Signed - Middle Aged Mom
I don't, please don't tell me
That was amaze balls. Also I won.
I could sit and watch this all day.
Ima gonna upvote you, 'cos you didn't TRICK me and this is about the cutest thing I've seen in a good while.
you.little.shit
No, I would not.
*mud bugs
I do that in the shower. Where doth all this lovely, warm water cometh from?
That's just ... not right.
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
So very glad of the great outcome!
No need to be rude! Invite him in. BTW your purse looks like a snake curled up on a rock.
Tell me what's so funny about that exactly. :/
Please tell me this isn't photoshopped!
why the hell is there no zoom?
yes! and so do chinchillas in addition to literally bouncing off walls .. adorable little shits aren't they?
I stand corrected. I'm hyperbolic jointed.
I'm double jointed like that. I like to swivel my arm back & forth, it really grosses people out for some reason.