73 pts ยท June 4, 2013
I'm...I'm awesome. That's kind of a fact. And all this bravado? That's fake.
Make your acquaintance. I hope you have a very exciting and fortuitous life. (4/4)
Though pretty much only one person would see it. Because it required little effort and I act on foolish whims of my conscience. Glad to(3/4)
The comments and noticed this, which I agreed with, and decided to vocalize this opinion with a mediocre, renaissance persona, even(2/?)
Well, I was looking back through my comments, not sure why; but I did, and one of them was on this. I decided to look through some of (1/?)
Tis true, though.
The comments- are going up by +50 per second.....wuts goin on, guyz?
MAROON!! THERE IS NO 'E' IN MAROON!
Oh yeah, time to get my cozy on. MMMM!
Oh man.... time for a feel trip- this post occupied a piece of my heart, and then ripped it back out, leaving a hole... :'C
More for gay people, methinks
http://imgur.com/vINTAV4
I got that reference
Please... please tell me this is a joke...
Oh God, the traffic for that game. Terrible bro, terrible.
Sounds like a plan. Let's do this, Ima get me a degree.
I'd wager that Ron Swanson took a bit more than a page out of Chuck Norris's book...
I'll try to take a better picture.
Sorry, my cameras really crappy :(
Actually I 1: Am really good at history and don't even need it, 2: can read it w/t magnifying glass. Cameras just crappy.
Awww yisss
So you're gonna share some of that candy with me, right?
It's supposed to be "Fit"....woops...
What if the gopher popped out of the ground, handed you back the ring and became your best fucking friend? Now that's a Happy ending, mofos.
OMG, I thought from the thumbnail you had some giant leech on your neck! This is so much better :{D
Monday summed up by a square.
No, THIS is Patrick!
I NEED A CANADIAN TO BRO-HUG NOW!!!!!!!!
It's creeping me THE FUCK OUT!!!
Because men masturbate to everything. EVERYTHING *SInks slowly back into the shdows*
As a man, *Unzip*
Make your acquaintance. I hope you have a very exciting and fortuitous life. (4/4)
Though pretty much only one person would see it. Because it required little effort and I act on foolish whims of my conscience. Glad to(3/4)
The comments and noticed this, which I agreed with, and decided to vocalize this opinion with a mediocre, renaissance persona, even(2/?)
Well, I was looking back through my comments, not sure why; but I did, and one of them was on this. I decided to look through some of (1/?)
Tis true, though.
The comments- are going up by +50 per second.....wuts goin on, guyz?
MAROON!! THERE IS NO 'E' IN MAROON!
Oh yeah, time to get my cozy on. MMMM!
Oh man.... time for a feel trip- this post occupied a piece of my heart, and then ripped it back out, leaving a hole... :'C
More for gay people, methinks
http://imgur.com/vINTAV4
I got that reference
Please... please tell me this is a joke...
Oh God, the traffic for that game. Terrible bro, terrible.
Sounds like a plan. Let's do this, Ima get me a degree.
I'd wager that Ron Swanson took a bit more than a page out of Chuck Norris's book...
I'll try to take a better picture.
Sorry, my cameras really crappy :(
Actually I 1: Am really good at history and don't even need it, 2: can read it w/t magnifying glass. Cameras just crappy.
Awww yisss
So you're gonna share some of that candy with me, right?
It's supposed to be "Fit"....woops...
What if the gopher popped out of the ground, handed you back the ring and became your best fucking friend? Now that's a Happy ending, mofos.
OMG, I thought from the thumbnail you had some giant leech on your neck! This is so much better :{D
Monday summed up by a square.
No, THIS is Patrick!
I NEED A CANADIAN TO BRO-HUG NOW!!!!!!!!
It's creeping me THE FUCK OUT!!!
Because men masturbate to everything. EVERYTHING *SInks slowly back into the shdows*
As a man, *Unzip*