106 pts ยท August 7, 2014
You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a super fly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!
Shark week just showed me they take out Great Whites. No thanks...
Haha, best one yet!
lizardman man me LOL
In Basic Training, friend named Lineman. Was becoming a lineman. Sgt says state ur Name, Rank and occupation.he got yelled at for a bit
Cats are pretty darn easy.....
phew, thought that was just me :/
5k? Buddy just posted a meme he got a bj for 20 bucks leave 7/11
Request denied by WatchGuard HTTP Proxy. Reason: Category 'Weapons' denied by WebBlocker policy
I got a roughing the kicker with a punt safe formation last night. Gave them a first down and they won.
This lady can hold down a job but brads wife can't?
It's a lazy fucking tiger that has only growled
well done sir
why has that tiger not killed anything yet...I keep watching, still waiting
LOL, Nah you can do it, but I bet in Deadpool 2, she's a HOE AGAIN
yay canada
how about that sword
That's amazing to hear. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna crush blitz ball asap
That's -40! Done that but obv you look better :/
Im 100 KM from Ottawa and best we can get is DSL. and boooooy thats epic when I'm playing OW and my wife loads Netflix.
Enjoying your mom's basement?
maybe you needed the code to the garage door instead
Ppl still use a fax machine....same sound
thanks, wish I hadnt
should have incorporated that ear of yours
Finally, my 4 year old said she has been waiting 90 years for a barbie or strawberry shortcake game
Start with Steam. Lots of free games and steam deals. Fallout 4 requires a GPU with at least 2-4 gigs of ram. So pony up and get a 980ti.
Isnt the gtx 980ti a liquid cooled GPU? IDK what you have in there
h100i bro
its your shoe.....
Grass on the infield, play ball!
Shark week just showed me they take out Great Whites. No thanks...
Haha, best one yet!
lizardman man me LOL
In Basic Training, friend named Lineman. Was becoming a lineman. Sgt says state ur Name, Rank and occupation.he got yelled at for a bit
Cats are pretty darn easy.....
phew, thought that was just me :/
5k? Buddy just posted a meme he got a bj for 20 bucks leave 7/11
Request denied by WatchGuard HTTP Proxy. Reason: Category 'Weapons' denied by WebBlocker policy
I got a roughing the kicker with a punt safe formation last night. Gave them a first down and they won.
This lady can hold down a job but brads wife can't?
It's a lazy fucking tiger that has only growled
well done sir
why has that tiger not killed anything yet...I keep watching, still waiting
LOL, Nah you can do it, but I bet in Deadpool 2, she's a HOE AGAIN
yay canada
how about that sword
That's amazing to hear. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna crush blitz ball asap
That's -40! Done that but obv you look better :/
Im 100 KM from Ottawa and best we can get is DSL. and boooooy thats epic when I'm playing OW and my wife loads Netflix.
Enjoying your mom's basement?
maybe you needed the code to the garage door instead
Ppl still use a fax machine....same sound
thanks, wish I hadnt
should have incorporated that ear of yours
Finally, my 4 year old said she has been waiting 90 years for a barbie or strawberry shortcake game
Start with Steam. Lots of free games and steam deals. Fallout 4 requires a GPU with at least 2-4 gigs of ram. So pony up and get a 980ti.
Isnt the gtx 980ti a liquid cooled GPU? IDK what you have in there
h100i bro
its your shoe.....
Grass on the infield, play ball!