1918 pts · March 21, 2012
Helllooooowowowwowww
No Alanis Morisette is in front of Charles Barkley
THey weren't denying pizza to gay customers UGH GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE
Well how else would you take a picture with Tracy Morgan?
Someone had to do it
ugh....just stop.
sigh...me too >.<
it's allllll good! Clean now and forever! Hope you are well :) !
3rd one down: :o
don't make any assumptions. I absolutely had no money. I'd work little jobs here and there and spend it on the drug. I lived in a warehouse.
your name wins
Prayers for her. I know what he is going through....
his face at the end.... (ಠ_ಠ)
XD
We're gunna need a follow up with that comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLhsdeJeGU
I like the drawings, but I'm tired of women always having to be so much more naked then men :/
too soon
he really does look like Quentin Terantino
rest now, soble noldier.
you caused me to laugh AND clap at the same time. Thanks!!
I knew someone would do the math for me
yaayyyyy!!!!
As long as I can throw you in the dryer without shrinking. XP
not ugly!
love it
No Alanis Morisette is in front of Charles Barkley
THey weren't denying pizza to gay customers UGH GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE
Well how else would you take a picture with Tracy Morgan?
Someone had to do it
ugh....just stop.
sigh...me too >.<
it's allllll good! Clean now and forever! Hope you are well :) !
3rd one down: :o
don't make any assumptions. I absolutely had no money. I'd work little jobs here and there and spend it on the drug. I lived in a warehouse.
your name wins
Prayers for her. I know what he is going through....
his face at the end.... (ಠ_ಠ)
his face at the end.... (ಠ_ಠ)
XD
We're gunna need a follow up with that comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLhsdeJeGU
I like the drawings, but I'm tired of women always having to be so much more naked then men :/
I like the drawings, but I'm tired of women always having to be so much more naked then men :/
too soon
he really does look like Quentin Terantino
rest now, soble noldier.
you caused me to laugh AND clap at the same time. Thanks!!
I knew someone would do the math for me
yaayyyyy!!!!
As long as I can throw you in the dryer without shrinking. XP
not ugly!
love it