1972 pts · November 19, 2012
Hello! I'm Rebecca 22 from Glasgow Scotland. I study programming and psychology and in my spare time make plugs and jewelry. Oh and I love gaming <3
I know right :D it helps me study!
you may enjoy this if you don't already know about it http://www.rainymood.com/
You have no idea how happy this makes me. Thank you!
Well that's my week ruined.
Yay! ^_^
Yeah me too. I still listen to it constantly.
That sucks i'm sorry, I hope you have people there for you <3 everyone here is ^_^
GAHHHH I MADE THAT!! yay! i'm glad you like it ^__^
nah that was me, made a mistake on the envelope wrote two for all of them coz I forgot who ordered what in the post office XD
Aw wow! I'm so glad you like them, I've genuinely been pure worried people wouldn't when they got them!
No of course not! might take a bit longer to ship but I ship worldwide =]
Awww your lovely! I'll be your friend! ^_^ also your username is awesome!
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Awesome!
ah sorry i'm 9/16" I work in mm XD I love them! took me ages to get here about 2 years but did them slowly and they healed brilliantly!
haha I have 14mm I can't see me taking them out but maybe one day. I love them too much ^_^ that's pretty cool how much they shrunk!
I'm so glad you like them ^_^ thank you! the code aperture will be there foreveeerrr as well =]
What size were you originally? Did they shrink down a lot?
Aww thank you!!!
Awww thank you! i'm so glad everyone likes them!
hahaa thank you!
I know I hate the term but in my first week I got to many questions asking "what plugs were" "are they gauges" =[
Stainless steel flesh tunnels, but I can't guarantee you won't be allergic, if you tell me what you're not allergic to I can get them =]
It's something I considered, the main problem was tiny gears massive hard drive but it's still something i'm messing about with.
Thank yooouuu!!!
That was my original goal i'm now 14mm ¬¬
Thank you! I dunno if I could but i'll certainly give it a try!
thank you!
I will look into making some ^_^
Thank you!!!
I know right :D it helps me study!
you may enjoy this if you don't already know about it http://www.rainymood.com/
You have no idea how happy this makes me. Thank you!
Well that's my week ruined.
Yay! ^_^
Yeah me too. I still listen to it constantly.
That sucks i'm sorry, I hope you have people there for you <3 everyone here is ^_^
GAHHHH I MADE THAT!! yay! i'm glad you like it ^__^
nah that was me, made a mistake on the envelope wrote two for all of them coz I forgot who ordered what in the post office XD
Aw wow! I'm so glad you like them, I've genuinely been pure worried people wouldn't when they got them!
No of course not! might take a bit longer to ship but I ship worldwide =]
Awww your lovely! I'll be your friend! ^_^ also your username is awesome!
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Awesome!
ah sorry i'm 9/16" I work in mm XD I love them! took me ages to get here about 2 years but did them slowly and they healed brilliantly!
haha I have 14mm I can't see me taking them out but maybe one day. I love them too much ^_^ that's pretty cool how much they shrunk!
I'm so glad you like them ^_^ thank you! the code aperture will be there foreveeerrr as well =]
What size were you originally? Did they shrink down a lot?
Aww thank you!!!
Awww thank you! i'm so glad everyone likes them!
hahaa thank you!
I know I hate the term but in my first week I got to many questions asking "what plugs were" "are they gauges" =[
Stainless steel flesh tunnels, but I can't guarantee you won't be allergic, if you tell me what you're not allergic to I can get them =]
It's something I considered, the main problem was tiny gears massive hard drive but it's still something i'm messing about with.
Thank yooouuu!!!
That was my original goal i'm now 14mm ¬¬
Thank you! I dunno if I could but i'll certainly give it a try!
thank you!
I will look into making some ^_^
Thank you!!!