5898 pts ยท April 8, 2016
send me only the nudest of nudes ;)
Federally it is not
How did no one hear or see that coming? I've been shot at with RPG's and I thought they were slow... This thing is ridiculous
*Gay
The onion is like the school shooter of the news world
Your playing with fire here
Looks like GTA gameplay
Gender reveal is the dumbest fucking concept anyway. Nobody really gives a shit what your ugly ass baby is gonna be.
GAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
Bro drink some water
Danger ranger
I was thinking the same thing. Never skip leg day
75% fat!? What the hell kind of macro is that? Are you a baby seal preparing for winter?
Your not alone. Most civilians will bitch and complain about everything no matter what happens. Drives me fucking insane
Touche...
But robots don't bleed...
Your socks say you are broke as everybody else. Nice try dick cheese... Go take that trash back to the scam artist you bought it from in NY
Federally it is not
How did no one hear or see that coming? I've been shot at with RPG's and I thought they were slow... This thing is ridiculous
*Gay
The onion is like the school shooter of the news world
Your playing with fire here
Looks like GTA gameplay
Gender reveal is the dumbest fucking concept anyway. Nobody really gives a shit what your ugly ass baby is gonna be.
GAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
Bro drink some water
Danger ranger
I was thinking the same thing. Never skip leg day
75% fat!? What the hell kind of macro is that? Are you a baby seal preparing for winter?
Your not alone. Most civilians will bitch and complain about everything no matter what happens. Drives me fucking insane
Touche...
But robots don't bleed...
Your socks say you are broke as everybody else. Nice try dick cheese... Go take that trash back to the scam artist you bought it from in NY