15835 pts · April 15, 2020
I can chekov to this
I‘d let you
I‘d watch it….
Gina…we have a Boy george.
Yes. And a moose
Damn…you got there first ;)
The throat goat!
He is and we do. But he’s got plans for my girl. Alpha male problems here on the ranch.
Assburgers
He is a gala parrot and an asshole ;)
Def lumberjack?
And he knows it.
And we love you, cuntcrotchula
You don’t know their life
We are getting a bigger house just because of that. Wont stay five for long.
You’re absolutely right and I’m on it. We have 5 puppers already. All rescues.
My highschool graduation was in that room. I member.
What is this? Asking for a friend
Hey! He has autism. Take it easy
I can chekov to this
I‘d let you
I‘d watch it….
Gina…we have a Boy george.
Yes. And a moose
Damn…you got there first ;)
The throat goat!
He is and we do. But he’s got plans for my girl. Alpha male problems here on the ranch.
Assburgers
He is a gala parrot and an asshole ;)
Def lumberjack?
And he knows it.
And we love you, cuntcrotchula
You don’t know their life
We are getting a bigger house just because of that. Wont stay five for long.
You’re absolutely right and I’m on it. We have 5 puppers already. All rescues.
My highschool graduation was in that room. I member.
What is this? Asking for a friend
Hey! He has autism. Take it easy