30170 pts ยท November 25, 2016
This is the first time that I've heard that one, but it makes sense because I did grow out the bangs in 2010!
We are so few!
Those are indeed supposed to be man boobs!
You're welcome ๐
I love this!
That's the first IASIP comparison that I've seen! Thanks ๐
Oh, that makes me happy ๐
My wife is the star of the card for me this year!
Yes, the moobs! Good eye ๐
We send cards to friends and family who we actually know in real life. I try to make an effort to post them here each year, but you could also join my facebook group where I post them every year here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552117124881287/
Ours is the Westminster Mall in Orange County, California, but we have many friends in relatives in Colorado ๐
For starters, it would help things if you live in Southern California.
Yes, it's the man boobs ๐
I think that there is more subtlety to many of her characters, which serves the cards well.
Just become someone that we hang out with in real life.
Living in SoCal, many of my friends are Hispanic. Spider & Lupita makes them feel included (rather than excluded.) I'm glad you love it!
Orange County, CA. We have a city named Westminster and there is a mall there.
Here's a hint - my character took used steroids when he was younger.
Do you work for Bright?
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Ah, you're a lumberjack!
Which one?
Thanks :) And the same to you!
Copenhagen :)
They aren't. Replies are limited to 140 characters here. The point that I was making is that most people we know want to be part of the fun.
I have a dream that people around the world will copy the idea & it will become a tradition! People talk about doing it, but few follow up.
I post it once a year when we come out with the new card :)
This is the first time that I've heard that one, but it makes sense because I did grow out the bangs in 2010!
We are so few!
Those are indeed supposed to be man boobs!
You're welcome ๐
I love this!
That's the first IASIP comparison that I've seen! Thanks ๐
Oh, that makes me happy ๐
My wife is the star of the card for me this year!
Yes, the moobs! Good eye ๐
We send cards to friends and family who we actually know in real life. I try to make an effort to post them here each year, but you could also join my facebook group where I post them every year here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552117124881287/
We send cards to friends and family who we actually know in real life. I try to make an effort to post them here each year, but you could also join my facebook group where I post them every year here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552117124881287/
Ours is the Westminster Mall in Orange County, California, but we have many friends in relatives in Colorado ๐
We send cards to friends and family who we actually know in real life. I try to make an effort to post them here each year, but you could also join my facebook group where I post them every year here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552117124881287/
For starters, it would help things if you live in Southern California.
Yes, it's the man boobs ๐
I think that there is more subtlety to many of her characters, which serves the cards well.
Just become someone that we hang out with in real life.
Living in SoCal, many of my friends are Hispanic. Spider & Lupita makes them feel included (rather than excluded.) I'm glad you love it!
Orange County, CA. We have a city named Westminster and there is a mall there.
Here's a hint - my character took used steroids when he was younger.
Do you work for Bright?
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Ah, you're a lumberjack!
Which one?
Thanks :) And the same to you!
Copenhagen :)
They aren't. Replies are limited to 140 characters here. The point that I was making is that most people we know want to be part of the fun.
I have a dream that people around the world will copy the idea & it will become a tradition! People talk about doing it, but few follow up.
I post it once a year when we come out with the new card :)