124 pts ยท March 25, 2012
But stitches get bitches, so..
First time in a long time that I've actually gasped
So appropriate considering what it really means. +1
Agreed. It looks hella fun
Top for formal, bottom for casual/just got home from work.
That was the most stressful thing I've watched this week, and I saw a video yesterday of a man's nose getting chopped off with a sword
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's called a "babycino" (but without the chocolate on top). A "fluffy" in New Zealand.
And the Australians, we're also naive!
Didn't write "(monk's name) wuz here". What a rookie
Not enough people say 'dolt'.
Mizuno is by far the best I've ever had.
But stitches get bitches, so..
First time in a long time that I've actually gasped
So appropriate considering what it really means. +1
Agreed. It looks hella fun
Top for formal, bottom for casual/just got home from work.
That was the most stressful thing I've watched this week, and I saw a video yesterday of a man's nose getting chopped off with a sword
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's just a babycino without the chocolate on top
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's called a "babycino" (but without the chocolate on top). A "fluffy" in New Zealand.
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's called a "babycino" (but without the chocolate on top). A "fluffy" in New Zealand.
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's called a "babycino" (but without the chocolate on top). A "fluffy" in New Zealand.
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's called a "babycino" (but without the chocolate on top). A "fluffy" in New Zealand.
Just frothed milk. In Australia it's called a "babycino" (but without the chocolate on top). A "fluffy" in New Zealand.
And the Australians, we're also naive!
Didn't write "(monk's name) wuz here". What a rookie
Not enough people say 'dolt'.
Mizuno is by far the best I've ever had.