35342 pts ยท September 1, 2012
My name is Bill E. Ards and I live at the local pool hall.
Mmmmmm.... Bird Ham.
Not Philippines, according to Reddit this is actually Indonesia.
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR!?
You have to remember that Bitcoin is still in its infancy. Eventually, it will become much much more stable.
I like this version better: http://www.popularinternetproducts.com/squirrel-feeder Although they are both hilarious.
LMAO, His Bat Signal is the DogeCoin...
FOUND IT: http://www.popularinternetproducts.com/stick-bastards The one lone reviewer seems like he'd be really fun to hang out with...
Rob him and if he says anything just yell BOOM, YOU'VE BEEN X PUNKED!
Just amazing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
He is, it was damaged in the initial scuffle. Hence the battered look it now has.
PLOT TWIST: The poor guy got sick of the rich guy's shit, killed him and is carrying him around in a sack made from his shirt.
That is so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. You guys are awesome for doing that!
That is crazy. I can't believe how expensive that is. You could just hire a professional artist to draw you whatever you need.
They see me rolling, they hating.
Nice 9gag watermark....
I'm sorry, it was just a kkknee jerkkk reaction.
I disagree, I think it shows that there may be hope. That's all we can ask for... Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
How dare you. This is no time to be kkkidding around.
WE SHOULD SIT DOWN AND WATCH IT AMIDST THE RUBBLE, SCARIEST TWISTER VIEWING EVER!!
Shorts: And I'm not supposed to look? Come on.
Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations... Not "we all get better".
At no point did anyone talk about rape... We're talking about 14 year old boys being distracted by scantily clad girls. Looking is not rape.
Your male doctor who has been TRAINED as a DOCTOR... We are talking about 14 year old boys with raging hormones... Your argument is invalid
That's not how evolution works, read a book before opening your mouth.
>human beings haven't been around that long... Wow, who's the moron?
It's a distraction. All the 14-18 year old boys have a hard time concentrating when there are nearly naked ladies in the room. I know I did.
"with enough awareness and practice"... We are talking about 14-18 year old boys... You're argument is invalid.
70% of the US is overweight... But yea, "mind over matter" sounds great in theory.
Why not just let them wear tiny little thongs then? I mean, us men still have to wear clothes when it gets hot...
What does intelligence have to do with our bodies basic biological needs?
Mmmmmm.... Bird Ham.
Not Philippines, according to Reddit this is actually Indonesia.
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR!?
You have to remember that Bitcoin is still in its infancy. Eventually, it will become much much more stable.
I like this version better: http://www.popularinternetproducts.com/squirrel-feeder Although they are both hilarious.
LMAO, His Bat Signal is the DogeCoin...
FOUND IT: http://www.popularinternetproducts.com/stick-bastards The one lone reviewer seems like he'd be really fun to hang out with...
Rob him and if he says anything just yell BOOM, YOU'VE BEEN X PUNKED!
Just amazing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
He is, it was damaged in the initial scuffle. Hence the battered look it now has.
PLOT TWIST: The poor guy got sick of the rich guy's shit, killed him and is carrying him around in a sack made from his shirt.
That is so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. You guys are awesome for doing that!
That is crazy. I can't believe how expensive that is. You could just hire a professional artist to draw you whatever you need.
They see me rolling, they hating.
Nice 9gag watermark....
I'm sorry, it was just a kkknee jerkkk reaction.
I disagree, I think it shows that there may be hope. That's all we can ask for... Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
How dare you. This is no time to be kkkidding around.
WE SHOULD SIT DOWN AND WATCH IT AMIDST THE RUBBLE, SCARIEST TWISTER VIEWING EVER!!
Shorts:
And I'm not supposed to look? Come on.
Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations... Not "we all get better".
At no point did anyone talk about rape... We're talking about 14 year old boys being distracted by scantily clad girls. Looking is not rape.
Your male doctor who has been TRAINED as a DOCTOR... We are talking about 14 year old boys with raging hormones... Your argument is invalid
That's not how evolution works, read a book before opening your mouth.
>human beings haven't been around that long... Wow, who's the moron?
It's a distraction. All the 14-18 year old boys have a hard time concentrating when there are nearly naked ladies in the room. I know I did.
"with enough awareness and practice"... We are talking about 14-18 year old boys... You're argument is invalid.
70% of the US is overweight... But yea, "mind over matter" sounds great in theory.
Why not just let them wear tiny little thongs then? I mean, us men still have to wear clothes when it gets hot...
What does intelligence have to do with our bodies basic biological needs?