3480 pts ยท April 14, 2012
no one looks at these things anyway...
Came here for this comment.
Going in a month and I've been looking online for this specific slide. Thanks for the help!!
But I am le'tired.
@sarah @op if this is a thing, I would love to come too! No beers necessary though, just cool to get to hang out!
I hate when the comment I think is already posted, but +1
I'll take "classic Disney movies" for 300. What is fox and the hound?
Do you go to A&M?
I have two bottles on my shelf.
This is so true. I would love a map of the US showing what type of people to hate in any given area...
League of Extraordinary gentleman. Not the best movie, but it is entertaining that's for sure.
Going through the princesses and sneaking in Pretty Woman almost made me pee.
I have that "0.0" on my car. I go out of my way to park next to people with marathon stickers on their car.
they still make it? I haven't seen it in years.
Anyone remember Surge?
Where do you live? I've never heard this called a handtruck?
Exactly! The cat is meh, but that title almost made me pee
Mall people come and go. Small people they just don't know.
I am still in Texas, but I still moved about an 8 hour drive away haha
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-l4bt8agqw
My friends reaction when I tell them I'm gay.
Like the people from Eagleton?
Is this a bobs burgers reference?
I'm from Lubbock and all I have to say is ... ew.
She's from Texas. My best friend went to school with her. Said she's pretty chill ...
Haha yeah I know. And I was almost appalled when I watched this the first time.
I would never wish this on my worst enemy ... and I'm OK with watching my enemy's eat sugar free gummy bears.
Pudge controls the weather.
He has an entire cook book. I have it and use it at least once a week. I haven't made this chili in forever though...
Came here for this comment.
Going in a month and I've been looking online for this specific slide. Thanks for the help!!
But I am le'tired.
@sarah @op if this is a thing, I would love to come too! No beers necessary though, just cool to get to hang out!
I hate when the comment I think is already posted, but +1
I'll take "classic Disney movies" for 300. What is fox and the hound?
Do you go to A&M?
I have two bottles on my shelf.
This is so true. I would love a map of the US showing what type of people to hate in any given area...
League of Extraordinary gentleman. Not the best movie, but it is entertaining that's for sure.
Going through the princesses and sneaking in Pretty Woman almost made me pee.
I have that "0.0" on my car. I go out of my way to park next to people with marathon stickers on their car.
they still make it? I haven't seen it in years.
Anyone remember Surge?
Where do you live? I've never heard this called a handtruck?
Exactly! The cat is meh, but that title almost made me pee
Mall people come and go. Small people they just don't know.
I am still in Texas, but I still moved about an 8 hour drive away haha
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-l4bt8agqw
My friends reaction when I tell them I'm gay.
Like the people from Eagleton?
Is this a bobs burgers reference?
I'm from Lubbock and all I have to say is ... ew.
She's from Texas. My best friend went to school with her. Said she's pretty chill ...
Haha yeah I know. And I was almost appalled when I watched this the first time.
I would never wish this on my worst enemy ... and I'm OK with watching my enemy's eat sugar free gummy bears.
Pudge controls the weather.
He has an entire cook book. I have it and use it at least once a week. I haven't made this chili in forever though...
He has an entire cook book. I have it and use it at least once a week. I haven't made this chili in forever though...
He has an entire cook book. I have it and use it at least once a week. I haven't made this chili in forever though...