719 pts · August 17, 2014
#6- smoke weed everyday
#goals
You made it better by pointing this out.
Username relevant?
Came looking for this.
Oh my.
He's raising his paw! It's his turn to talk next!
It doesn't.
My dog loves cats and guinea pigs, but he ate 5 chicks over a week.
Trying to do the same thing. Congrats on your progress!
It's fine. Doesn't bother me at all. -screams internally-
Okay, yes, but is he single? Unf.
I thought he felt majestic.
I live in a house with 5 dogs, 5 cats (1 mostly feral), a Guinea pig, and 3 other humans. So much animal hair.
Is eating pizza crust first really that bad??
So? Lots of pet pictures are posted every day.
Validation is nice but visibility was the goal. :)
I appreciate this, but I really don't have the hair for a mohawk XD probably going to shave it off and start over.
Dude I know it. I can NOT pull this off but my fiancé loves it.
As a mostly gay man- yes times infinity. More man-candy!
The entire ocean and its contents are my lifelong phobia.
Her thighs are the best I've ever seen. Her whole body is amazing.
Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.
I rescued my blind kitty from outside. He was born without one and had to have the other removed recently. He's the best kitty. <3
I've attempted 4 times now, last time was 2 months ago. Thinking about building some shelter out of my broken dreams here on rock bottom.
"It was a dark and stormy night."
-heavy breathing-
-ignores whatever disagrees with my headcanon-
These cats have a better life than I do.
I'm too stoned for this shit. +1
#6- smoke weed everyday
#goals
You made it better by pointing this out.
Username relevant?
Came looking for this.
Oh my.
He's raising his paw! It's his turn to talk next!
It doesn't.
My dog loves cats and guinea pigs, but he ate 5 chicks over a week.
Trying to do the same thing. Congrats on your progress!
It's fine. Doesn't bother me at all. -screams internally-
Okay, yes, but is he single? Unf.
I thought he felt majestic.
I live in a house with 5 dogs, 5 cats (1 mostly feral), a Guinea pig, and 3 other humans. So much animal hair.
Is eating pizza crust first really that bad??
So? Lots of pet pictures are posted every day.
Validation is nice but visibility was the goal. :)
I appreciate this, but I really don't have the hair for a mohawk XD probably going to shave it off and start over.
Dude I know it. I can NOT pull this off but my fiancé loves it.
As a mostly gay man- yes times infinity. More man-candy!
The entire ocean and its contents are my lifelong phobia.
Her thighs are the best I've ever seen. Her whole body is amazing.
Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.
I rescued my blind kitty from outside. He was born without one and had to have the other removed recently. He's the best kitty. <3
I've attempted 4 times now, last time was 2 months ago. Thinking about building some shelter out of my broken dreams here on rock bottom.
"It was a dark and stormy night."
-heavy breathing-
-ignores whatever disagrees with my headcanon-
These cats have a better life than I do.
I'm too stoned for this shit. +1