592 pts ยท November 6, 2012
Like not even a name? Like I said, no clue at all, but that's very sad. Aren't there websites where they can look for each other as well?
Huh, I really have no idea about any of it, but I always thought you could petition a court or something. Learn something new every day.
This is from '91, shouldn't there be some sort of record? His kid's over 18, so the adoption papers would be public, right?
Never, she's reacting exactly like any sane person would. They hate her because she hates Walt, who's framed as the hero of the story.
That's cause it's from a website. :) They're not all his/her stories.
Honestly it read more like desperation than love.
That's the thing tho. Sex is biological, gender isn't. Females have vaginas regardless of how they identify.
Awesome and all, but handicapped people are not your unlimited source of inspiration porn, they're people like everyone else.
I wish everyone saw that. This isn't "feminists being bitches" it's a pervasive idea in our society that this is a women's only real job. =/
This is older than me. How the hell did you not know how this ends?
Like not even a name? Like I said, no clue at all, but that's very sad. Aren't there websites where they can look for each other as well?
Huh, I really have no idea about any of it, but I always thought you could petition a court or something. Learn something new every day.
This is from '91, shouldn't there be some sort of record? His kid's over 18, so the adoption papers would be public, right?
Never, she's reacting exactly like any sane person would. They hate her because she hates Walt, who's framed as the hero of the story.
That's cause it's from a website. :) They're not all his/her stories.
Honestly it read more like desperation than love.
That's the thing tho. Sex is biological, gender isn't. Females have vaginas regardless of how they identify.
Awesome and all, but handicapped people are not your unlimited source of inspiration porn, they're people like everyone else.
I wish everyone saw that. This isn't "feminists being bitches" it's a pervasive idea in our society that this is a women's only real job. =/
This is older than me. How the hell did you not know how this ends?