755 pts ยท February 16, 2016
I don't get it: what is everyone's problem with yahoo mail?
Should have said "we're at war with Greece", not Troy or else it makes no sense
Caritas
Russia and the Syrian regume
Happy to help!
140 characters is not enough to address all subtleties, but definitely no frexit. This kind of litigation happens all the time.
To sum up: restrictions on the trade of goods are prohibited under EU law, but they can be justified. It could be the case here.
Thank you!
Happy birthday @OP! You have a cute cat.
What is this game? Looks like some kind of total war
Did you know that using your brain also burns calories ?
Some wayward cultures such as the French use the comma to separate units from decimals. It's probably the case here. Or just a typo.
Good joke! Here's another fun prank: go to a construction site and manage to get buried in cement. He'll never find you!
Anytime. Good luck on that quest
I think I know who you mean... Well in that case we'll make an exception eh?!
I guess sometimes rules are meant to be broken. But true dat, I'll make sure to down ore you on my way out ;)
Great ! Oh and good job on your post!
Mais qu'est ce que c'est que cette daube?
Those eyes... There is something powerful there
Hopefully he enjoyed it
It seems the guy deleted his account...
This was waaaay less gross than I expected!
Jerry from parks and recs... Tell my family I loved them
I was starting to wonder when Ozzy Man Reviews would show up here! +1
Do you have a more precise address?
His finger pointed to the middle of the Pacific, but he's jumping off in the middle of the Atlantic. Fucking disgrace
"No brown in town", i.e. only black shoes are appropriate when wearing a suit.
I was hiking in Norway around Jotunheim last week, your country is amazing!!
Scary !!
I don't get it: what is everyone's problem with yahoo mail?
Should have said "we're at war with Greece", not Troy or else it makes no sense
Caritas
Russia and the Syrian regume
Happy to help!
140 characters is not enough to address all subtleties, but definitely no frexit. This kind of litigation happens all the time.
To sum up: restrictions on the trade of goods are prohibited under EU law, but they can be justified. It could be the case here.
Thank you!
Happy birthday @OP! You have a cute cat.
What is this game? Looks like some kind of total war
Did you know that using your brain also burns calories ?
Some wayward cultures such as the French use the comma to separate units from decimals. It's probably the case here. Or just a typo.
Good joke! Here's another fun prank: go to a construction site and manage to get buried in cement. He'll never find you!
Anytime. Good luck on that quest
I think I know who you mean... Well in that case we'll make an exception eh?!
I guess sometimes rules are meant to be broken. But true dat, I'll make sure to down ore you on my way out ;)
Great ! Oh and good job on your post!
Mais qu'est ce que c'est que cette daube?
Those eyes... There is something powerful there
Hopefully he enjoyed it
It seems the guy deleted his account...
This was waaaay less gross than I expected!
Jerry from parks and recs... Tell my family I loved them
I was starting to wonder when Ozzy Man Reviews would show up here! +1
Do you have a more precise address?
His finger pointed to the middle of the Pacific, but he's jumping off in the middle of the Atlantic. Fucking disgrace
"No brown in town", i.e. only black shoes are appropriate when wearing a suit.
I was hiking in Norway around Jotunheim last week, your country is amazing!!
Scary !!