bluebench

28395 pts ยท May 16, 2018


Another job lost to automation

8 years ago | Likes 35 Dislikes 3

8 years ago | Likes 23 Dislikes 2

Do you think Einstein walked around thinking everyone was a bunch of dumb-shits?

8 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

cheap steroids?

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Am I technology?

8 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

The Mormons got a whole state, why not the communists?

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The Mighty Ducks was an awesome movie

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Bikes are technology

8 years ago | Likes 45 Dislikes 5

they just want the terrorists to win something something

8 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 3

Did you make this yourself OP?

8 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

8 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

I'm not so much "fine with it" as I am "apathetic to it" or really just "not too inconvenienced at the moment by it"

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I'm fine with not holding the door open as long as you still get paid less

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 3

so your saying gender superiority is an option?

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 5

More softwood for us then

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

do you ever braid your hand hair?

8 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I for one welcome our new corporate overlords

8 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 2

that sounds like something a nazi would say

8 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 3

found the nazi

8 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 7

If we legalize marijuana we wouldn't need Canadian lumber. End the American dependency on Canadian softwood! Legalize hemp!

8 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 4

I wonder if they talked about The Apprentice

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm just wondering if Big Bob has ever seen any of them. I doubt he has, he probably prefers birdwatching or documentaries about marmalade

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

"Why don't you purify yourselves in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?" -IHOB probably

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

how much was stolen from the Italians?

8 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

There's no reason school should end, much less be high

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

Is that from the bible?

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

What if trump supporters are just conspiracy theorists?

8 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 6