429 pts · October 28, 2014
👩🏻💻💮
Am I already too late for the party?
I didn't know that my contract says that🙀
Those are some really cute cat babies!🐱
/a/F8prm8T
Bouphe's at it again!
Niiiiice!
Ja, ich sehe Ähnlichkeiten. Nur halt nicht ganz so haarig. :-)
Haha. Sporadisch. Mir hat immer nur der Kater gefallen. Er war so Fake aber trotzdem so genial.
Hmmmm. Vielleicht. Vielleicht auch nicht. Können Zombies überhaupt passiv-aggressiv sein?
Ich versuch halt nur gerne den PUNKT richt rüber zu bringen. ;P
Foild again by those damn Humans!!!
Why so serious? :-P
#teamzombie
XD indeed
Mit toten Fingern schreiben ist halt nicht so leicht.
Ja, dieser Zombie ist manchmal der langsamste.
Naja, Zombies sind halt manchmal etwas langsam. ;)
Good, bad. What does this really mean as long as we win. You know what I mean? #teamzombie
haha XD We still can do this #teamzombie
Well, Dead Space has nothing to do with a virus/bacteria as far as I'm aware.
EEVEE????
Thank you very much for that. You are a honorable gamer.
They actually get trained to do that so they don't lose time in a race.
It seems their are some lines missing for Vienna, because it definitely got more than these.
Just watched movie Today again. I just live the Pokemon movies.
http://i.giphy.com/FBGYKjtG6urHW.gif
It seems quite unimpressed with about the tickeling.
You will never get it. HAHAHA XD
Am I already too late for the party?
I didn't know that my contract says that🙀
Those are some really cute cat babies!🐱
/a/F8prm8T
Bouphe's at it again!
Niiiiice!
Ja, ich sehe Ähnlichkeiten. Nur halt nicht ganz so haarig. :-)
Haha. Sporadisch. Mir hat immer nur der Kater gefallen. Er war so Fake aber trotzdem so genial.
Hmmmm. Vielleicht. Vielleicht auch nicht. Können Zombies überhaupt passiv-aggressiv sein?
Ich versuch halt nur gerne den PUNKT richt rüber zu bringen. ;P
Foild again by those damn Humans!!!
Why so serious? :-P
#teamzombie
XD indeed
Mit toten Fingern schreiben ist halt nicht so leicht.
Ja, dieser Zombie ist manchmal der langsamste.
Naja, Zombies sind halt manchmal etwas langsam. ;)
Good, bad. What does this really mean as long as we win. You know what I mean? #teamzombie
haha XD We still can do this #teamzombie
Well, Dead Space has nothing to do with a virus/bacteria as far as I'm aware.
EEVEE????
Thank you very much for that. You are a honorable gamer.
They actually get trained to do that so they don't lose time in a race.
It seems their are some lines missing for Vienna, because it definitely got more than these.
Just watched movie Today again. I just live the Pokemon movies.
http://i.giphy.com/FBGYKjtG6urHW.gif
It seems quite unimpressed with about the tickeling.
You will never get it. HAHAHA XD