857 pts ยท December 22, 2016
Dude gross! Not really into scissoring and my family lol
What a piece of shit!
probably the shittish excuse to why the gas station blew up ..it was that guys cell phone officer????
I didn't have enough after the gas robbed me
I could have bought an entire case for that price.
Lol gone to see their stand up a few times...cool dudes????
That's my guess!
Fine don't play
i feel like there are better ways to spend $400+
One comment at a time!
Oh, now I can sleep!
Awesome! Thanks for the tips????
Really no exercise? I fucking hate the gym bahahah. I'll give it a shot! How long roughly did it take??
You look awesome! How did you do it??
I ordered off aliexpress app. Took about 6 weeks, that's with free shipping. Comes with the brushes and paint. I paid 11$ for it.
Huh....their dad walked out on them too?
He looks like he done that before
She's so beautiful ???? I've always wanted one!!!!
Yes, yes it does. Just thought it was hilarious. Mb they did it to notify everyone he have debts too bahahah
Glass
Honestly bro, I have no idea. Looking at the pic. His sad ass baby momma changed his pick. Since the pic was taken on the other side of the
Middle child problems!
Yes, clearly I hit a soft spot with the both of you for misspelling folk. So glad there are humans to corrected my ass???? thank you!!
According to the hit series "Oz" .....no
Women will not
I'm going to assume this is what acid is like??
This is incredible! Fuck everything people have to say. You're sister is clearly amazing and people are threatened!
Just how rich are you??
Dude gross! Not really into scissoring and my family lol
What a piece of shit!
probably the shittish excuse to why the gas station blew up ..it was that guys cell phone officer????
I didn't have enough after the gas robbed me
I could have bought an entire case for that price.
Lol gone to see their stand up a few times...cool dudes????
That's my guess!
Fine don't play
i feel like there are better ways to spend $400+
One comment at a time!
Oh, now I can sleep!
Awesome! Thanks for the tips????
Really no exercise? I fucking hate the gym bahahah. I'll give it a shot! How long roughly did it take??
You look awesome! How did you do it??
I ordered off aliexpress app. Took about 6 weeks, that's with free shipping. Comes with the brushes and paint. I paid 11$ for it.
Huh....their dad walked out on them too?
He looks like he done that before
She's so beautiful ???? I've always wanted one!!!!
Yes, yes it does. Just thought it was hilarious. Mb they did it to notify everyone he have debts too bahahah
Glass
Honestly bro, I have no idea. Looking at the pic. His sad ass baby momma changed his pick. Since the pic was taken on the other side of the
Middle child problems!
Yes, clearly I hit a soft spot with the both of you for misspelling folk. So glad there are humans to corrected my ass???? thank you!!
According to the hit series "Oz" .....no
Women will not
I'm going to assume this is what acid is like??
This is incredible! Fuck everything people have to say. You're sister is clearly amazing and people are threatened!
Just how rich are you??