1133 pts ยท January 15, 2015
Tomba?
I'm rich in student loan debt, if that counts for anything
I turned 27 today and was immediately reminded by my mom that she already had two children by my age. I feel old and lonely now :(
Heroes of the Storm
You have good taste, my friend!
When do I add gratuitous amounts of cheese?
Currently, yes
Wut
Were you able to see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
Glad you were able to give her a great final two years
how do you plan for these events 1-5 years ahead of time? they look like they could be very sudden...
I carved the same pikachu design last year. Carving around the tail was miserable...
he's been identified as the Oregon shooter
As a colorblind individual, this was the image I was looking for :) thank you!
I was terrified for a second, imagining eating a plate of salt with each meal lol
I hope that's not right. 3400 grams = 3.4 kg. that's eating over an entire kilo of sodium per meal...
As a microscopist, that also really bothered me
I feel super bad when I look at the ikea furniture and remember how much that particular shelving unit cost me... now I realize I'm an adult
that cat looks identical to mine o.o
did you click it?
I read the title as "dog talking shit" and was very confused
My cats do this to me every morning
Pretty sure this is in Minneapolis. You don't wanna surf it. The Mississippi around there is gross :S
my cats name is peanut too, and he likes to sit like humans too!
I do like that! It's in the running :)
I don't know how anyone could let this cutie go! I'm more than happy to give him a loving home if that's the case though :)
The humane society categorized him as a stray. If the owner claims him within 30 days of adoption, I am obligated to return him.
Tomba?
I'm rich in student loan debt, if that counts for anything
I turned 27 today and was immediately reminded by my mom that she already had two children by my age. I feel old and lonely now :(
Heroes of the Storm
You have good taste, my friend!
When do I add gratuitous amounts of cheese?
Currently, yes
Wut
Were you able to see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
Glad you were able to give her a great final two years
how do you plan for these events 1-5 years ahead of time? they look like they could be very sudden...
I carved the same pikachu design last year. Carving around the tail was miserable...
he's been identified as the Oregon shooter
As a colorblind individual, this was the image I was looking for :) thank you!
I was terrified for a second, imagining eating a plate of salt with each meal lol
I hope that's not right. 3400 grams = 3.4 kg. that's eating over an entire kilo of sodium per meal...
As a microscopist, that also really bothered me
I feel super bad when I look at the ikea furniture and remember how much that particular shelving unit cost me... now I realize I'm an adult
that cat looks identical to mine o.o
did you click it?
I read the title as "dog talking shit" and was very confused
My cats do this to me every morning
Pretty sure this is in Minneapolis. You don't wanna surf it. The Mississippi around there is gross :S
my cats name is peanut too, and he likes to sit like humans too!
I do like that! It's in the running :)
I don't know how anyone could let this cutie go! I'm more than happy to give him a loving home if that's the case though :)
The humane society categorized him as a stray. If the owner claims him within 30 days of adoption, I am obligated to return him.