798 pts · July 11, 2017
Nope. Born pure wolf. Now it feels ripped off and bitter.
No, you!
If you were better in bed, she wouldn’t have to go lookin’.
Look at that shameless little attention hound!
That’s a good way to get a dick-twisting, Dude...
Drinks too much pupsi!
Not that guy but it’s more the bs stories about women that get me.
Sealed in ice.
Punchability, at least to me, comes from smugness. It’s hard to find a nice person smug-looking enough to want to punch.
Paul Ryan if Paul Ryan couldn’t run to the moon and back in 30 seconds flat before slapping his hat on backwards and pumping iron to RATM!
I love you and I love your cat. She deserves to be pampered.
A conclusion that something rounded is curvy doesn’t strike me “extraordinary” but point taken.
I mean, a roll is a series of curves no matter how you look at it. You don’t have to date heavy people, but this argument seems dumb.
Guys without pics posted make fun of her.
I mean, yes it is...
Octopussy
What a handsome young man. I hope he stays safe!
But floor is made of лава!
Balls are ovary-shaped.
Grizzlies can climb trees and cross rough terrain. If it slows them, it will slow you
*hug*
SHE’S A “KATE”!!!!
I’m going by my middle name from now on. *sigh*
I want to hug that pup so bad.
Yes! This is so simple but so exactly the point. It includes legs, purses, canes, backpacks.
They lose the right to “alleged” when they pervert the system to obstruct an investigation.
A likely rapist was just put on the Supreme Court of America while the president giggled over his rapes.
This is true but rape victims are called liars here too. See JUSTICE Kavanaugh with obstructed investigations and POTUS laughing at Dr Ford.
Its hard to keep the air in and water out.
Nope. Born pure wolf. Now it feels ripped off and bitter.
No, you!
If you were better in bed, she wouldn’t have to go lookin’.
Look at that shameless little attention hound!
That’s a good way to get a dick-twisting, Dude...
Drinks too much pupsi!
Not that guy but it’s more the bs stories about women that get me.
Sealed in ice.
Punchability, at least to me, comes from smugness. It’s hard to find a nice person smug-looking enough to want to punch.
Paul Ryan if Paul Ryan couldn’t run to the moon and back in 30 seconds flat before slapping his hat on backwards and pumping iron to RATM!
I love you and I love your cat. She deserves to be pampered.
A conclusion that something rounded is curvy doesn’t strike me “extraordinary” but point taken.
I mean, a roll is a series of curves no matter how you look at it. You don’t have to date heavy people, but this argument seems dumb.
Guys without pics posted make fun of her.
I mean, yes it is...
Octopussy
What a handsome young man. I hope he stays safe!
But floor is made of лава!
Balls are ovary-shaped.
Grizzlies can climb trees and cross rough terrain. If it slows them, it will slow you
*hug*
SHE’S A “KATE”!!!!
I’m going by my middle name from now on. *sigh*
I want to hug that pup so bad.
Yes! This is so simple but so exactly the point. It includes legs, purses, canes, backpacks.
They lose the right to “alleged” when they pervert the system to obstruct an investigation.
A likely rapist was just put on the Supreme Court of America while the president giggled over his rapes.
This is true but rape victims are called liars here too. See JUSTICE Kavanaugh with obstructed investigations and POTUS laughing at Dr Ford.
Its hard to keep the air in and water out.