61 pts ยท July 15, 2013
Lot of press there to cover it.
Can confirm. I have a pet feral hog and boy does he like to dig.
That's what the hills are alive with the sound of.
In my family "what kind of coke?" is usually answered with "Dr. Pepper."
Bought a place in 1998 that had a $1100.00 a month payment before I graduated from college. At the time it seemed insurmountable.
I wish 4k existed in the group B days.
Made possible by Miss Shilling's orifice.
I don't think Omicron cares about your vax status. My vaxed wife is the sickest one of us, I horse pasted my way out of it.
Yes, both my wife and mother currently have it. They are vaxxed and boosted. I am unvaxxed, got it and had a milder case than my fit wife.
My wife is vaxxed, I am not. We both have it now, hers is much worse than mine. I am doing what I can to take care of her. Horse paste FTW
Is this by tuff canyon?
A very air conditioned stall + tons of work and feed.
We didn't even know what it was in 1981
We used to have a tame crow that hung around the house and the UPS man would feed that thing dog food when he came up.
Why do I feel like we are about to be introduced to a new and horrible weed.
LOL, I was going to say this was the same day I realized how easy it was to twist the handle off of the shaft.
OK
Meese are a-holes. That thing would do the same thing to you even if you are in a soccer uniform. They don't care about red cards.
It is money that is owed if someone provides a lunch with the agreement that it will be paid for it in the future by the person eating it.
Wow these hit close to home.
Irrigation riser. You hook a portable sprinkler, hardhose gun, or wheel move line to it.
Yeah, I love the coating but that color would be a disaster in my shop.
Yikes, I felt that pain a few years ago. To make it worse, she actually made a little bit more than me that year.
Get out of here with your facts logic and reason dude.
Hasn't Amazon been working overtime and hiring like crazy?
Yeah, between fuel and not eating out I have been saving about $1,000.00 a month extra. I do feel for those that have lost income though
I owe my soul to the company commisary.
He never even had to fly rubber dog crap out of Hong Kong.
Another day older and deeper in debt.
Seems like she lived a little over 2 years.
Lot of press there to cover it.
Can confirm. I have a pet feral hog and boy does he like to dig.
That's what the hills are alive with the sound of.
In my family "what kind of coke?" is usually answered with "Dr. Pepper."
Bought a place in 1998 that had a $1100.00 a month payment before I graduated from college. At the time it seemed insurmountable.
I wish 4k existed in the group B days.
Made possible by Miss Shilling's orifice.
I don't think Omicron cares about your vax status. My vaxed wife is the sickest one of us, I horse pasted my way out of it.
Yes, both my wife and mother currently have it. They are vaxxed and boosted. I am unvaxxed, got it and had a milder case than my fit wife.
My wife is vaxxed, I am not. We both have it now, hers is much worse than mine. I am doing what I can to take care of her. Horse paste FTW
Is this by tuff canyon?
A very air conditioned stall + tons of work and feed.
We didn't even know what it was in 1981
We used to have a tame crow that hung around the house and the UPS man would feed that thing dog food when he came up.
Why do I feel like we are about to be introduced to a new and horrible weed.
LOL, I was going to say this was the same day I realized how easy it was to twist the handle off of the shaft.
OK
Meese are a-holes. That thing would do the same thing to you even if you are in a soccer uniform. They don't care about red cards.
It is money that is owed if someone provides a lunch with the agreement that it will be paid for it in the future by the person eating it.
Wow these hit close to home.
Irrigation riser. You hook a portable sprinkler, hardhose gun, or wheel move line to it.
Yeah, I love the coating but that color would be a disaster in my shop.
Yikes, I felt that pain a few years ago. To make it worse, she actually made a little bit more than me that year.
Get out of here with your facts logic and reason dude.
Hasn't Amazon been working overtime and hiring like crazy?
Yeah, between fuel and not eating out I have been saving about $1,000.00 a month extra. I do feel for those that have lost income though
I owe my soul to the company commisary.
He never even had to fly rubber dog crap out of Hong Kong.
Another day older and deeper in debt.
Seems like she lived a little over 2 years.