249 pts ยท August 16, 2011
those triangular pieces are very common.
2 and 4 were in the same room.
He almost broke his hand holding it like that.. Use the Foregrip!
It looks like a huge part of it gets sucked back in.
I would have thought it happened more often than 4 times in our countries history.
just about anything can be NSFW these days....
The best chair is no chair. In the last 2 years I've gone from sitting 100% to standing 80% of the time.
Tell 'him or her' .. ' take his or her picture'
.
years from now when your older and kids are out of the house she will thank you for making her make her own life.
shopped
I sent this to Niantic last night:
Cool! I was only visiting, back in the states now. Amazing country! I can't wait to go back.
I feel like he's underwater. Makes me feel uncomfortable! +1 unintended.
TIL what swarf is.
So the guys stuck in jail get to watch you go out and fish at lunch? BRUTAL!
Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, RRRRAOOOHGGH !
Based on my experience/taste: I'd suggest black or green tea, lemon, mint and agave nectar, ( goes better than honey with the other items).
If it critically strikes makes hole in wall big enough for you and your crew to get to America.
Averaging 1:42 for an hour is almost super human. I'd be interested in your training regime and diet.
Best start preparin your brain for when your legs are too old to run.
9 1/2 weeks
what paper is this from?
picture is misleading. to get to that last pic guy did lots of work. Not diet alone.
I'm guessing he passed out for a moment. Or came close to it.
offshore rig leaving Denmark heading to Colombia??
someone needs to make javert peek back out at us.
I know that in Denmark they commonly take cars from very bad accidents and put them in fron of the High Schools so the kids are reminded.
I like the bird condo build into that eve space facing to the right.
those triangular pieces are very common.
2 and 4 were in the same room.
He almost broke his hand holding it like that.. Use the Foregrip!
It looks like a huge part of it gets sucked back in.
I would have thought it happened more often than 4 times in our countries history.
just about anything can be NSFW these days....
The best chair is no chair. In the last 2 years I've gone from sitting 100% to standing 80% of the time.
Tell 'him or her' .. ' take his or her picture'
.
years from now when your older and kids are out of the house she will thank you for making her make her own life.
.
shopped
I sent this to Niantic last night:
Cool! I was only visiting, back in the states now. Amazing country! I can't wait to go back.
I feel like he's underwater. Makes me feel uncomfortable! +1 unintended.
TIL what swarf is.
So the guys stuck in jail get to watch you go out and fish at lunch? BRUTAL!
Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, Mlem, RRRRAOOOHGGH !
Based on my experience/taste: I'd suggest black or green tea, lemon, mint and agave nectar, ( goes better than honey with the other items).
If it critically strikes makes hole in wall big enough for you and your crew to get to America.
Averaging 1:42 for an hour is almost super human. I'd be interested in your training regime and diet.
Best start preparin your brain for when your legs are too old to run.
9 1/2 weeks
what paper is this from?
picture is misleading. to get to that last pic guy did lots of work. Not diet alone.
I'm guessing he passed out for a moment. Or came close to it.
offshore rig leaving Denmark heading to Colombia??
someone needs to make javert peek back out at us.
I know that in Denmark they commonly take cars from very bad accidents and put them in fron of the High Schools so the kids are reminded.
I like the bird condo build into that eve space facing to the right.