883 pts · September 24, 2011
I like to play League of Legends (Twisted Fate :O). Electrical Engineering major, UCLA class of 2020
But it's only midterms.... :(
That cat is adorable.
Gems make me hard.
Nice penis on the end of the deviantart tail
Orgasming ketchup.
Those before and after pics of cords are glorious
Graphs are the best, good job!
Yes! I'm a mid main, but I also play jungle (Gold III peak).
I always see these posts of what people got and feel bad cause I can't send off that much (college)
Add Charsmud
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't there have to be no cases for three years to be considered eradicated by WHO? But this is good news!
He hasn't said, hes pretty quiet
My college roommate is from Malaysia!
私は日本語を習っている
ありがとうオバマさん
As a programmer / fellow indie dev, I feel your pain. Havent released anything quite yet except a Minecraft mod that did meh.
My midterm is next week, kill me
I was the brother that looked up guides and secrets in games while the other played. I had like a 90 page thing just for Sonic Adventure 2
The text goes by too fast for me to read
It's the jelly car car in real life
What is this developed in?
So you're the Demagorgon?
Clown infestation
I would approve, but valor. Still take upvote though.
I see four tsu
Supporting your 0/9 adc
Upvote because op name
Yay for programmers!
Valak please no
Team Yellow from the beta!
But it's only midterms.... :(
That cat is adorable.
Gems make me hard.
Nice penis on the end of the deviantart tail
Orgasming ketchup.
Those before and after pics of cords are glorious
Graphs are the best, good job!
Yes! I'm a mid main, but I also play jungle (Gold III peak).
I always see these posts of what people got and feel bad cause I can't send off that much (college)
Add Charsmud
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't there have to be no cases for three years to be considered eradicated by WHO? But this is good news!
He hasn't said, hes pretty quiet
My college roommate is from Malaysia!
私は日本語を習っている
ありがとうオバマさん
As a programmer / fellow indie dev, I feel your pain. Havent released anything quite yet except a Minecraft mod that did meh.
My midterm is next week, kill me
I was the brother that looked up guides and secrets in games while the other played. I had like a 90 page thing just for Sonic Adventure 2
The text goes by too fast for me to read
It's the jelly car car in real life
What is this developed in?
So you're the Demagorgon?
Clown infestation
I would approve, but valor. Still take upvote though.
I see four tsu
Supporting your 0/9 adc
Upvote because op name
Yay for programmers!
Valak please no
Team Yellow from the beta!