278 pts · January 7, 2017
You got it. Of course I would get better results probing the + and - on the flashlights MCPCB. But this was quick & dirty.
Notice 100% of these girls believe they’re about to be slapped on the ass by a stranger—what does that say about us as a society?
Well, lessens : https://swim.com.sg/the-bradycardic-response/
It’s called the Bradycardic Response: https://swim.com.sg/the-bradycardic-response/
Custom flashlight for sale.
The white back part separates from the front black part. Just pull hard away from each other. You should see model info inside.
OP 3D printed the light shade.
I solved it! it was a combination of Octolapse (so I disabled head movement on snapshot) and my X/Z axis was too loose.
Unfortunately I had to bring that with me, it’s from my collection.
They’re actually wood, I cut them from HDF, and then hand painted them with white paint I had. Cost me nothing but time.
Good idea. I gotta say though, the Rey saber in particular is quite bright as is! I don't think it needs to be much brighter.
You got it. Of course I would get better results probing the + and - on the flashlights MCPCB. But this was quick & dirty.
Notice 100% of these girls believe they’re about to be slapped on the ass by a stranger—what does that say about us as a society?
Well, lessens : https://swim.com.sg/the-bradycardic-response/
It’s called the Bradycardic Response: https://swim.com.sg/the-bradycardic-response/
Custom flashlight for sale.
The white back part separates from the front black part. Just pull hard away from each other. You should see model info inside.
OP 3D printed the light shade.
I solved it! it was a combination of Octolapse (so I disabled head movement on snapshot) and my X/Z axis was too loose.
Unfortunately I had to bring that with me, it’s from my collection.
They’re actually wood, I cut them from HDF, and then hand painted them with white paint I had. Cost me nothing but time.
Good idea. I gotta say though, the Rey saber in particular is quite bright as is! I don't think it needs to be much brighter.