6 pts · February 7, 2018
No he wasn’t. The reporter who was mistaken for the guy in the photo mentioned he was not the guy on his KakaoTalk profile page.
Neat
Wow wanna see the leaf mat from below!
Give me the screensaver!
Well I feel sorry for her 5:29 this clip: https://youtu.be/G_Gtyz_Ho5w?t=329
I heard the dude with the butt in the middle was a NK photographer, not knowing the world was watching through the lens. too excited? haha
Haha think I watched the young lady try to make eye contact with and bow to president Moon before the shot
No he wasn’t. The reporter who was mistaken for the guy in the photo mentioned he was not the guy on his KakaoTalk profile page.
Neat
Wow wanna see the leaf mat from below!
Give me the screensaver!
Well I feel sorry for her 5:29 this clip: https://youtu.be/G_Gtyz_Ho5w?t=329
I heard the dude with the butt in the middle was a NK photographer, not knowing the world was watching through the lens. too excited? haha
Haha think I watched the young lady try to make eye contact with and bow to president Moon before the shot