517 pts ยท December 22, 2011
Love your username!
All Glory To The Hypno Toad
Im a complete idiot and read pro vacation.. took me a minute thinking how is some one is against relaxing trips, Im not a clever person.
It looks like that lol
I kinda wish there were frogs now lol
Oh hell yea! I actually liked it lol
You can barely see the blue bldgs that host meeting
Yep, rhe same. Im stationed here for a bit
Indeed, because of the fog
AND STEVEN!
Super collider, I barley know her.
Internet Chex Mix
This movie messed me up than it should have, it truly is amazing!
Where is Jessica Hyde?
Sabra gives you all your daily nutrients like 0 grams of trans fat, and. OMG CHOLESTEROL!
They're good dogs, Bront.
I get chills hearing this when the state of the world seems on fire right now
Thanks for the love and kind words!
I looked it up, it's Voland by Igor Kornelyuk.
#29 song?
Also Francis Dolarhyde, The Great Dragon, in Hannibal
Doing Gods work
My absolute favorite line!
Where life is beautiful all day long!
/a/hfJua
The Room
https://imgur.com/MYRlWGN
Love your username!
All Glory To The Hypno Toad
Im a complete idiot and read pro vacation.. took me a minute thinking how is some one is against relaxing trips, Im not a clever person.
It looks like that lol
I kinda wish there were frogs now lol
Oh hell yea! I actually liked it lol
You can barely see the blue bldgs that host meeting
Yep, rhe same. Im stationed here for a bit
Indeed, because of the fog
AND STEVEN!
Super collider, I barley know her.
Internet Chex Mix
This movie messed me up than it should have, it truly is amazing!
Where is Jessica Hyde?
Sabra gives you all your daily nutrients like 0 grams of trans fat, and. OMG CHOLESTEROL!
They're good dogs, Bront.
I get chills hearing this when the state of the world seems on fire right now
Thanks for the love and kind words!
I looked it up, it's Voland by Igor Kornelyuk.
#29 song?
Also Francis Dolarhyde, The Great Dragon, in Hannibal
Doing Gods work
My absolute favorite line!
Where life is beautiful all day long!
/a/hfJua
The Room
https://imgur.com/MYRlWGN