4678 pts · May 30, 2014
I like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
Going to snuggle my 14 year old puppy❤️
Shhhh .... don't stop
Listen here, fucko
Syntax error
Ou est la bibliotheque?
Ink that sex offender lady or something?
I thought this was gonna be one of those red orbs in front of Target
The 7-year-old?
I don't.
I see gifts with this caption a lot but as a girl, I still don't understand! Is it good or bad?
Trumpeting
He's charging it currently at the time of the screenshot.
Who among us doesn't?
The holocaust
Yes I'd like 25 gallons of popcorn with a small diet coke, I'm watching my weight
As a girl, it's true foe me and all of my friends I've talked to
Also, your period subsides while swimming. You may be on to something here
Puttanesca sauce?
Son of a birch
Weston?
My name is Emma... :(
Found the Californian
Ok..I will if you insist
Airplane
I honestly don't have sexual fantasies while masturbating... For me it's just purely for the physical pleasure(female)
The thrusting and gushing of the white rod?
You do know the gift is looping and she isn't repeating every time
Going to snuggle my 14 year old puppy❤️
Shhhh .... don't stop
Listen here, fucko
Syntax error
Ou est la bibliotheque?
Ink that sex offender lady or something?
I thought this was gonna be one of those red orbs in front of Target
The 7-year-old?
I don't.
I see gifts with this caption a lot but as a girl, I still don't understand! Is it good or bad?
Trumpeting
He's charging it currently at the time of the screenshot.
Who among us doesn't?
The holocaust
Yes I'd like 25 gallons of popcorn with a small diet coke, I'm watching my weight
As a girl, it's true foe me and all of my friends I've talked to
As a girl, it's true foe me and all of my friends I've talked to
Also, your period subsides while swimming. You may be on to something here
Puttanesca sauce?
Son of a birch
Weston?
My name is Emma... :(
Found the Californian
Ok..I will if you insist
Airplane
I honestly don't have sexual fantasies while masturbating... For me it's just purely for the physical pleasure(female)
The thrusting and gushing of the white rod?
You do know the gift is looping and she isn't repeating every time
You do know the gift is looping and she isn't repeating every time