130235 pts ยท March 17, 2013
Male, 27. Made in New Zealand, exported to Australia like most of the best Kiwi creations. Medical/Sciency/Outdoorsy/Indoorsy.
You can get pants lined with sheepskin, very comfy, sometimes a bit hot.
Come on pretty mama, quay largo, montego, baby why don't we go
Left
I'd swap it for the same country with a left wing government that didn't cut tens of millions in funding for the fire service.
I don't think we'll be getting more than thoughts or prayers from the lobotomised in power.
Every fucking year? EVERY FUCKING YEAR!? It's not this bad every year - we are in a climate emergency.
What a rollercoaster of emotion
Nah, Welsh doesn't rhyme with wank and it's actually a different country.
Can confirm it's Seppos in Australia too mate.
Gotteeeeem
What? That was Wong.
I've faced this onslaught before. They're silent. They hide in the bushes, and will approach fearlessly en masse at the rustle of a bag.
Okunoshima :)
It is indeed okunoshima, formerly-poison-gas-making-now-bunny-harbouring island.
Okunoshima actually.
521 years for the phosphodiester bond I think.
Yeah no, it was out of the blue for you, but something lead up to it.
Thank you! Glad at least one other person noticed that butchery.
Alternatively, you could just regulate the guns.
Hello
*gasp*
Putting the desktop back in desktop.
Pretty cool trick right! It's actually an optical illusion.
Also came here to say get checked, not just for breast cancer though. Have some blood tests done.
Are you kidding me bones are so spooky
...three years
About 16 I think. But that number goes up a little every time you guys defund another government service.
Sloped ceiling @martynmage ?
Congrats on your seventh cake day!
Huh. Thought that Doberman was coming out of the ground.
You can get pants lined with sheepskin, very comfy, sometimes a bit hot.
Come on pretty mama, quay largo, montego, baby why don't we go
Left
I'd swap it for the same country with a left wing government that didn't cut tens of millions in funding for the fire service.
I don't think we'll be getting more than thoughts or prayers from the lobotomised in power.
Every fucking year? EVERY FUCKING YEAR!? It's not this bad every year - we are in a climate emergency.
What a rollercoaster of emotion
Nah, Welsh doesn't rhyme with wank and it's actually a different country.
Can confirm it's Seppos in Australia too mate.
Gotteeeeem
What? That was Wong.
I've faced this onslaught before. They're silent. They hide in the bushes, and will approach fearlessly en masse at the rustle of a bag.
Okunoshima :)
It is indeed okunoshima, formerly-poison-gas-making-now-bunny-harbouring island.
Okunoshima actually.
521 years for the phosphodiester bond I think.
Yeah no, it was out of the blue for you, but something lead up to it.
Thank you! Glad at least one other person noticed that butchery.
Alternatively, you could just regulate the guns.
Hello
*gasp*
Putting the desktop back in desktop.
Pretty cool trick right! It's actually an optical illusion.
Also came here to say get checked, not just for breast cancer though. Have some blood tests done.
Are you kidding me bones are so spooky
...three years
About 16 I think. But that number goes up a little every time you guys defund another government service.
Sloped ceiling @martynmage ?
Congrats on your seventh cake day!
Huh. Thought that Doberman was coming out of the ground.