5446 pts ยท September 29, 2011
He's great, thanks! Healthy, happy and hilarious
where can i find the pattern?
Ok?
I checked their online merch, no luck
I've been searching for a while :(
He is 6 years old and amazing. He loves to sing and dance. He is incredibly smart, and so funny!
So, Uhm. If one were to order one of these -theoretically- online, where might one do that? Asking for a friend, theoretically.
No Pickton?
I came here from someecards just to update you. Best meme ever!
This is my fav meme. You've made my day.
Leave them at the door and drive off? murdering them is just... I just don't get it.
How is that more effort? You drive somewhere else and drop them off. I just don't get it.
Why do people do this? no like seriously? put them in a dumpster to die? can't they release them and at least give them a chance? WTF?
Nah. he dropped 10 cents. It's still behind the counter.
This didn't happen.
Coincidentally, my birthday is February 28
Anyone else pissed by the arm in the way? I would share this on FB if it weren't for that arm.
shaddap. I fixed it ;)
It's true, guys. I lost 40 lbs in one year by doing basically everything this says.
OMG the copporn one KILLED me because my 6 year old still calls it that, even though he knows how to pronounce it.
Why are SOOOO many dogs named Charlie? WHY?
Funny, I didn't until 1993 and my uncle came out.
I convinced someone in USA that the border was decided by this. It'll be 30 in USA and 0 in Canada. of course you put the border there.
P.S. Thank you, Miss Bour, for being a great teacher!
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Thanks for the sauce.
My husband has this tie.
Richard Schueuerman's name is typed in Full House font.
Looks amazing. Good job!
Uh. I'm so stealing this idea, but changing it to "should *husband* take the hairs our of the shower drain?" His hair is down to his waist.
He's great, thanks! Healthy, happy and hilarious
where can i find the pattern?
Ok?
I checked their online merch, no luck
I've been searching for a while :(
He is 6 years old and amazing. He loves to sing and dance. He is incredibly smart, and so funny!
So, Uhm. If one were to order one of these -theoretically- online, where might one do that? Asking for a friend, theoretically.
No Pickton?
I came here from someecards just to update you. Best meme ever!
This is my fav meme. You've made my day.
Leave them at the door and drive off? murdering them is just... I just don't get it.
How is that more effort? You drive somewhere else and drop them off. I just don't get it.
Why do people do this? no like seriously? put them in a dumpster to die? can't they release them and at least give them a chance? WTF?
Nah. he dropped 10 cents. It's still behind the counter.
This didn't happen.
Coincidentally, my birthday is February 28
Anyone else pissed by the arm in the way? I would share this on FB if it weren't for that arm.
shaddap. I fixed it ;)
It's true, guys. I lost 40 lbs in one year by doing basically everything this says.
OMG the copporn one KILLED me because my 6 year old still calls it that, even though he knows how to pronounce it.
Why are SOOOO many dogs named Charlie? WHY?
Funny, I didn't until 1993 and my uncle came out.
I convinced someone in USA that the border was decided by this. It'll be 30 in USA and 0 in Canada. of course you put the border there.
P.S. Thank you, Miss Bour, for being a great teacher!
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Thanks for the sauce.
My husband has this tie.
Richard Schueuerman's name is typed in Full House font.
Looks amazing. Good job!
Uh. I'm so stealing this idea, but changing it to "should *husband* take the hairs our of the shower drain?" His hair is down to his waist.