10593 pts · August 6, 2012
Insert witty comments here.
And there are many cases of problem families/groups/herds that were going to be culled but we’re given another chance at a zoo.
I have Fidelity, they’re not limiting anything. Just checked now and it’s even available for after hours trading.
It’s sad... My elderly neighbors informed me they aren’t getting the vaccine because it contains nano-bots that will control you.
It’s magnificent.
Glad I’m not the only one that thought this as a little kid!
That, and incorrect dosage.
I used to work at the Nixon Library. That guy is COMPLEX.
Aw yeah, a $20 burger at 18% interest!
This is definitely a lower torso.
Sounds absolutely perfect and looks beautiful, what a beast.
Oh yeah, a lot of poor choices would be made here.
I mean, it’s not genocide but COVID is hitting a lot of reservations pretty hard...
Those things SUCK!
Didn’t know I needed this moment of tranquility until I found it. Thank you!
Plot twist: this is being installed on a Subaru.
Holy shit
Bonkers! No US income or property of any kind while I was living in the U.K. But still had to have taxes done every year...
Yeah... I lived in England for a couple years for grad school, still had to file US taxes every year even with no US income.
Hell yeah, use the built in sharpener and sprinkle some crayon shavings all over that food like it’s fine Parmesan.
I agree it’s overhyped and over marketed, but it’s also the only thing that’s ever brought my wife’s fibromyalgia under control.
Was wondering the same... She can’t be so insulated that she hasn’t seen this happen to others.
I remember my dad rented this for me as a little kid, I was horrified and cried. Never had to stop a movie before that.
And there are many cases of problem families/groups/herds that were going to be culled but we’re given another chance at a zoo.
I have Fidelity, they’re not limiting anything. Just checked now and it’s even available for after hours trading.
It’s sad... My elderly neighbors informed me they aren’t getting the vaccine because it contains nano-bots that will control you.
It’s magnificent.
Glad I’m not the only one that thought this as a little kid!
That, and incorrect dosage.
I used to work at the Nixon Library. That guy is COMPLEX.
Aw yeah, a $20 burger at 18% interest!
This is definitely a lower torso.
Sounds absolutely perfect and looks beautiful, what a beast.
Oh yeah, a lot of poor choices would be made here.
I mean, it’s not genocide but COVID is hitting a lot of reservations pretty hard...
Those things SUCK!
Didn’t know I needed this moment of tranquility until I found it. Thank you!
Plot twist: this is being installed on a Subaru.
Holy shit
Bonkers! No US income or property of any kind while I was living in the U.K. But still had to have taxes done every year...
Yeah... I lived in England for a couple years for grad school, still had to file US taxes every year even with no US income.
Hell yeah, use the built in sharpener and sprinkle some crayon shavings all over that food like it’s fine Parmesan.
I agree it’s overhyped and over marketed, but it’s also the only thing that’s ever brought my wife’s fibromyalgia under control.
Was wondering the same... She can’t be so insulated that she hasn’t seen this happen to others.
I remember my dad rented this for me as a little kid, I was horrified and cried. Never had to stop a movie before that.