4465 pts · December 1, 2013
Once a month she IS a rare steak.
Are you single because I'm David Griffith.
.
College after the military.
Kentucky Deluxe
She probably also has plan b
You're using student loans to browse imgur?
Here you go ●
What about the women? That's one of the reasons I travel.
You mother fucker.. +1
She is too expensive I'm sure. Both financially and emotionally.
Awkwardly...
Let's do it
RHM
MGF reaction when i broke up with her. The first time....
I don't have cable or satellite so i use rabbit ears. Same struggle...
As a Texan the only blizzard I know comes from Dairy Queen. Much tastier..
Time is on your side. Use it!
Bitch please! turned 34, 4 yrs in the Air Force, got married, earned a bachelor's in Biology, got divorced, and applying to med school 1/2
This is awful
Maybe what?
Yolo??? You vape don't you?
Ay dios mio! +1, but neg Cap'n!
Looks like everything I put my hands on
Clearly you're not a golfer
No. ......
Say 'dank' again. Say 'dank' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say dank one more Goddamn time!
You are about to eat pussy
What, what? A baking sheet on the bed with dolls?
Midgets?
Once a month she IS a rare steak.
Are you single because I'm David Griffith.
.
College after the military.
Kentucky Deluxe
She probably also has plan b
You're using student loans to browse imgur?
Here you go ●
What about the women? That's one of the reasons I travel.
You mother fucker.. +1
She is too expensive I'm sure. Both financially and emotionally.
Awkwardly...
Let's do it
RHM
MGF reaction when i broke up with her. The first time....
I don't have cable or satellite so i use rabbit ears. Same struggle...
As a Texan the only blizzard I know comes from Dairy Queen. Much tastier..
Time is on your side. Use it!
Bitch please! turned 34, 4 yrs in the Air Force, got married, earned a bachelor's in Biology, got divorced, and applying to med school 1/2
This is awful
Maybe what?
Yolo??? You vape don't you?
Ay dios mio! +1, but neg Cap'n!
Looks like everything I put my hands on
Clearly you're not a golfer
No. ......
Say 'dank' again. Say 'dank' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say dank one more Goddamn time!
You are about to eat pussy
What, what? A baking sheet on the bed with dolls?
Midgets?