27771 pts ยท May 3, 2015
#teamzombie
:^)
Same
nice
Wtf how did you find this
np, bb
go, other sean !
its the 9th for me, so it is 22 days
Stop
FYI NOT MY OC
Nuclear isnt that fun and gets very repetitive watch out
Cool
>-> if we meet i steel your pokemon
The sad part about politics and the internet is that alot of people are really just kids who dont understand shit and spam commentsections
AMAZING job
that roll
I has stolen da pepe
I'm not that magical
K
WOAH, its dead
im just using it to support the joke ; )
it's complicated a lot of math goes into what grade you get
They are all set to high noon
thats really good O-o
*tumble weed tumbles by*
i got a shiny rotom after 4 eggs :/
Woah guys. I never wanted to imply that I made this. I'm sorry if it came across that way
;)
omg.... OMG
#teamzombie
:^)
Same
nice
Wtf how did you find this
np, bb
go, other sean !
its the 9th for me, so it is 22 days
Stop
FYI NOT MY OC
Nuclear isnt that fun and gets very repetitive watch out
Cool
>-> if we meet i steel your pokemon
The sad part about politics and the internet is that alot of people are really just kids who dont understand shit and spam commentsections
AMAZING job
that roll
I has stolen da pepe
I'm not that magical
K
WOAH, its dead
im just using it to support the joke ; )
it's complicated a lot of math goes into what grade you get
They are all set to high noon
thats really good O-o
*tumble weed tumbles by*
i got a shiny rotom after 4 eggs :/
Woah guys. I never wanted to imply that I made this. I'm sorry if it came across that way
;)
;)
omg.... OMG