192 pts ยท January 4, 2016
Maybe they did with that one scene.. they just couldn't say it. Both characters are too alike
I wish but they'll never be as good
It's Soudan du Sud. Think of 'Allemagne de l'Ouest' for 'West Germany' as an exemple.
Why are humans in that tree tho?
Die antwood or whatever made the movie unwatchable
Fuck... they made the whole movie frustrating. I wanted them dead so bad and got frustrated by the ending.
The green screen was nice to watch
sauce http://avnxt.deviantart.com/
Actual concrete would be better then
is that real?
I haven't seen those in social medias tho, which is what the police was asking for.
or it's just some dude that wants to be first for whatever reason
Haven't seen the video but two objects hitting each other is different of a truck hitting hundreds of people.
what game is this?
atleast it wasn't Pingas
it's not?!
Isn't it for those bird that attack the back of your head?
Maybe they did with that one scene.. they just couldn't say it. Both characters are too alike
I wish but they'll never be as good
It's Soudan du Sud. Think of 'Allemagne de l'Ouest' for 'West Germany' as an exemple.
Why are humans in that tree tho?
Die antwood or whatever made the movie unwatchable
Fuck... they made the whole movie frustrating. I wanted them dead so bad and got frustrated by the ending.
The green screen was nice to watch
sauce http://avnxt.deviantart.com/
Actual concrete would be better then
is that real?
I haven't seen those in social medias tho, which is what the police was asking for.
or it's just some dude that wants to be first for whatever reason
Haven't seen the video but two objects hitting each other is different of a truck hitting hundreds of people.
what game is this?
atleast it wasn't Pingas
it's not?!
Isn't it for those bird that attack the back of your head?