3 pts · July 21, 2016
The guy in the red is not going to the ground, the other guy is, exspending "way more" energy.
Thank u for the pictures. I've never had the opportunity to see a sub in person in my life. Thanks
Cool
What a materialistic, inconsiderate, greedy, spoiled woman.
What was that?
You are so very talented! Keep it up. I really enjoyed your work! Just where is Spirits?
Did u make these? Recipe?
Wait...one of these days
Really?...now put your big boy pants on and get a job like grownups do. See a doctor about your delusions.
Where were you?
Simply beautiful
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????????? ???? ???? ???? ????
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ❤️
I want to hear ALL your stories!!! Please
Why do the goats have to struggle to get a drink of water?
Your life is fantastic! Thanks very much for sharing????
Me either
❤️
If it is not Islamic clothing, then who?
Absolutely beautiful!!!❤️
I hear so many parents complaining kids are "Entitled". I wonder how they got that way? Hats off 2 U
Remember, its not how we die. It's how we live. Pass the knowledge, love, kindness and wisdom he once gave you to others. ❤️
The guy in the red is not going to the ground, the other guy is, exspending "way more" energy.
Thank u for the pictures. I've never had the opportunity to see a sub in person in my life. Thanks
Cool
What a materialistic, inconsiderate, greedy, spoiled woman.
What was that?
You are so very talented! Keep it up. I really enjoyed your work! Just where is Spirits?
Did u make these? Recipe?
Wait...one of these days
Really?...now put your big boy pants on and get a job like grownups do. See a doctor about your delusions.
Where were you?
Simply beautiful
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????????? ???? ???? ???? ????
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ❤️
I want to hear ALL your stories!!! Please
Why do the goats have to struggle to get a drink of water?
Your life is fantastic! Thanks very much for sharing????
Me either
❤️
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ❤️
If it is not Islamic clothing, then who?
Absolutely beautiful!!!❤️
I hear so many parents complaining kids are "Entitled". I wonder how they got that way? Hats off 2 U
Remember, its not how we die. It's how we live. Pass the knowledge, love, kindness and wisdom he once gave you to others. ❤️