129 pts ยท October 14, 2013
I found $200 once in a gutter back in 2003 and I still look whenever I happen to pass by.
And scotch eggs!
Your parents are pressuring you into endangering your family just to keep up a fantasy that he's reformed. Good on you for not complying.
Yes you do!
I miss my JRT Percy! He's alive, just living on the other side of the country temporarily!
I wore hers on a necklace for a while.
Start a savings account!
.
Army crawls!
College's don't make you buy textbooks.
Yeah OP!
IIRC Kush is theorized to be the Minoan/Ancient Crete civilization
Our pets have stockings too
*damn*
Lucky bastard.
Kikopup http://youtu.be/DijATwoAdm8
That's what my wahwahs do. They bark at everyone, tail wagging - and love pats
...for the Cuuuuuubbieeeees
Darlene on Roseanne did it first
"Hero"?
Your Aldi has belvita? Lucky!
Dem guns
Where is this?
Foive
Noice.
Thought I recognized the symbol. Grad school class of '02
+1 for Vincent Van Gogh
I think I got one from ODing on cinnamon. I was eating oatmeal for breakfast everyday and dousing it with the stuff.
You can walk through graduation without actually graduating. It happens all the time. Grades at my cc aren't even due until 4 days later.
I found $200 once in a gutter back in 2003 and I still look whenever I happen to pass by.
And scotch eggs!
Your parents are pressuring you into endangering your family just to keep up a fantasy that he's reformed. Good on you for not complying.
Yes you do!
I miss my JRT Percy! He's alive, just living on the other side of the country temporarily!
I wore hers on a necklace for a while.
Start a savings account!
.
Army crawls!
College's don't make you buy textbooks.
Yeah OP!
IIRC Kush is theorized to be the Minoan/Ancient Crete civilization
Our pets have stockings too
*damn*
Lucky bastard.
Kikopup http://youtu.be/DijATwoAdm8
That's what my wahwahs do. They bark at everyone, tail wagging - and love pats
...for the Cuuuuuubbieeeees
...for the Cuuuuuubbieeeees
Darlene on Roseanne did it first
"Hero"?
Your Aldi has belvita? Lucky!
Dem guns
Where is this?
Foive
Noice.
Thought I recognized the symbol. Grad school class of '02
+1 for Vincent Van Gogh
I think I got one from ODing on cinnamon. I was eating oatmeal for breakfast everyday and dousing it with the stuff.
You can walk through graduation without actually graduating. It happens all the time. Grades at my cc aren't even due until 4 days later.