636 pts · March 31, 2019
Go to youtube and search 'hair toppers.' Not a wig, but an extension of sorts.
Wow. Just wow.
Thats kinda cool actually
Thats nice of her. I would do the same❤
Looks like he has a collar on. Must be someones...
You are all blessed to have had each other for so long?
Very sorry for your loss. I understand it. I lost my bff too.
Is that Baltimore?
Love it!
Homer is handsomely bright!
Rockin out with his cockatiel out!
My favorite mountain!
Awesome pics!
I like it!
If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.
Nice!
No longer by our sides but forever in our hearts❤
Great album
Maybe where they are from, it's like a dog to them...
He is a handsome boy!
Satan Get Behind Me! Fuck Him.
Thats awesome!!!
Chows are awesome!
I am so sorry for your loss. Those critters really are our best friends.
Yes, Universal☺
Im so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. It'll be 2 years next month I lost my boy. Always in my heart.
Me too!
I dig Dafoe!!!
Thats excellent!
Thats right! Socialized medicine is the opposite of evil. What we do here in the US to people is EVIL. Greedy.
Go to youtube and search 'hair toppers.' Not a wig, but an extension of sorts.
Wow. Just wow.
Thats kinda cool actually
Thats nice of her. I would do the same❤
Looks like he has a collar on. Must be someones...
You are all blessed to have had each other for so long?
Very sorry for your loss. I understand it. I lost my bff too.
Is that Baltimore?
Love it!
Homer is handsomely bright!
Rockin out with his cockatiel out!
My favorite mountain!
Awesome pics!
I like it!
If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.
Nice!
No longer by our sides but forever in our hearts❤
Great album
Maybe where they are from, it's like a dog to them...
He is a handsome boy!
Satan Get Behind Me! Fuck Him.
Thats awesome!!!
Chows are awesome!
I am so sorry for your loss. Those critters really are our best friends.
Yes, Universal☺
Im so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. It'll be 2 years next month I lost my boy. Always in my heart.
Me too!
I dig Dafoe!!!
Thats excellent!
Thats right! Socialized medicine is the opposite of evil. What we do here in the US to people is EVIL. Greedy.