1176 pts ยท March 26, 2014
Just a proud UW Badger. Me and ma puppy http://imgur.com/FT660V7
well she is a she. so... that's why I said she
because we are talking about analqueen
to be fair he was like 5/5 for 3 before this shot
this gif has been posted a few times with various captions. you wren't the first
http://imgur.com/xtOdg4u
"lol omg irl tbh"
oh that is just morbidly obese
what am I looking at
haha ok
It's desperate and annoying
well fine. then she's a personal attention whore
yes but if I post something unrelated to myself, Im just looking for upvotes. She posts things only related to herself. Thats the difference
true. but messages and replies acknowledge the user, not just the post
no, messages/replies = attention. that's what she wanted and thats what she got
seeking upvotes is not necessarily seeking attention
I just meant it's not that we love kinder eggs, it's more that we find it comical they are banned for being dangerous
no she just posts incessantly about how she loves anal and the desperate horny men of imgur apparently love it
but then you have to talk about how much you love giving blowjobs 24/7 too
quite likely
yes we get that you are a desperate attention whore. so can you stop now?
oh my god, who, the hell, cares?
I feel like those first two parts don't follow
BOTH
o rly?
wait do you have a dollar menu? Im looking at the mcd's canadian website. $4 for a mcchicken??
wow. that's outrageous
it's more the fact that they are banned because they are "hazardous" yes military grade assault rifles are fair game
how much are they there?
ah shit, I'm fucked
HOW FUCKING INSANE WAS IT LAST NIGHT
well she is a she. so... that's why I said she
because we are talking about analqueen
to be fair he was like 5/5 for 3 before this shot
this gif has been posted a few times with various captions. you wren't the first
http://imgur.com/xtOdg4u
"lol omg irl tbh"
oh that is just morbidly obese
what am I looking at
haha ok
It's desperate and annoying
well fine. then she's a personal attention whore
yes but if I post something unrelated to myself, Im just looking for upvotes. She posts things only related to herself. Thats the difference
true. but messages and replies acknowledge the user, not just the post
no, messages/replies = attention. that's what she wanted and thats what she got
seeking upvotes is not necessarily seeking attention
I just meant it's not that we love kinder eggs, it's more that we find it comical they are banned for being dangerous
no she just posts incessantly about how she loves anal and the desperate horny men of imgur apparently love it
but then you have to talk about how much you love giving blowjobs 24/7 too
quite likely
yes we get that you are a desperate attention whore. so can you stop now?
oh my god, who, the hell, cares?
I feel like those first two parts don't follow
BOTH
o rly?
wait do you have a dollar menu? Im looking at the mcd's canadian website. $4 for a mcchicken??
wow. that's outrageous
it's more the fact that they are banned because they are "hazardous" yes military grade assault rifles are fair game
how much are they there?
ah shit, I'm fucked
HOW FUCKING INSANE WAS IT LAST NIGHT