7984 pts ยท February 16, 2012
two Klons, the gold one and the red one in between the two boards.
both boards have their own power. small board is for gigs.
I'm hobbies...
gilf
I will text you when I visit...I mean PM you, or just hope that you know me when you see me
Hi, how are you?
Lemonparty
fuck chris brown...my response to every chris brown post i see
perfect
that's what he said ?!?!
Do I have to tell you twi...ahh, excellent OP. Well done.
security, b) have co-ops letting you in the back door of the dorm. Then watch movies...or sex b/c so much trouble. Good times, not bad times
Girls school had the same rules-slept on their campus many nights. You just need to a) hide on the floor of her car as she goes past (1/2)
my actual wifi choices
http://imgur.com/J0byo
dat smile
i always upvote glass
late but: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/carl-reiner-mel-brooks-i-want-sandwiches-i-want-chicken
fuck yeah, and fuck cancer
like....much too late
and that is ok
dudes, this is the shit !!!
Dat Kat
The Red Rifle !!
Dame Helen Mirren...quite possibly the hottest of all time
Don't look at his bush !!
dat dudley nose
*ift shop
...i try to keep awake, i try to swim beneath, but i can feel this narcolepsy slide, into another nightmare...
i LOVE this repost
two Klons, the gold one and the red one in between the two boards.
both boards have their own power. small board is for gigs.
I'm hobbies...
gilf
I will text you when I visit...I mean PM you, or just hope that you know me when you see me
Hi, how are you?
Lemonparty
fuck chris brown...my response to every chris brown post i see
perfect
that's what he said ?!?!
Do I have to tell you twi...ahh, excellent OP. Well done.
security, b) have co-ops letting you in the back door of the dorm. Then watch movies...or sex b/c so much trouble. Good times, not bad times
Girls school had the same rules-slept on their campus many nights. You just need to a) hide on the floor of her car as she goes past (1/2)
my actual wifi choices
http://imgur.com/J0byo
dat smile
i always upvote glass
late but: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/carl-reiner-mel-brooks-i-want-sandwiches-i-want-chicken
fuck yeah, and fuck cancer
like....much too late
and that is ok
dudes, this is the shit !!!
Dat Kat
The Red Rifle !!
Dame Helen Mirren...quite possibly the hottest of all time
Don't look at his bush !!
dat dudley nose
*ift shop
...i try to keep awake, i try to swim beneath, but i can feel this narcolepsy slide, into another nightmare...
i LOVE this repost