22836 pts ยท August 23, 2011
I love the internets.
SO MUCH STUPID AND CAPS LOCK
I don't know what this graph is talking about. I always read the Terms of Service prior to agreeing to them. AND I never pick my nose.
Really people? If you're gonna go to the trouble of adding text to a picture and then posting it on the internet, CHECK THE DAMN SPELLING!
What kind of fancy shiny paper do you use for these notes?
WRITING ON PICTURE... UNNECESSARY.
Another day saved by Captain Obvious!
@ShakeJunt Yes.
130 bottles of beer on the wall, 130 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around...
@MegaMegan Once you open his package, would you put it in your mailbox?
I was gonna be that guy who flips the picture upside down, but then I decided that too much effort was involved. I'll wait for the keener.
"This will be the last picture you ever take."
Where is LA?
Isn't it obvious? Start another TV series.
*Shamefully use whatever "paper-like" material you can find*
If you take a gander to your right, you'll discover you've regained control! Just like magic.
"Late for work? I'll get you there in a flash."
Atta boy. Stand against the "let's all strike a pose as if it isn't planned but it really is" group pictures that we all so horribly dread.
@whywhywhyWHY Me, every night.
Ah, so now we know. Nyan cat shits out rainbow jello cubes.
Dog: Seriously man, the kid wanted a pony. What gives?
Nice. ......Boobs.
For me it ends a lot less calmly. For example: Mom...Mom...Mom...MOM! I KNOW!! OKAY WHATEVERLOVEYOUTOO BYE!!!
I'm willing to bet there is a creepy old man inside that truck just dying to give you 878 bjs.
@booksncleverness Suddenly, the Dark Mark.
Girl gets period. "YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSS!!!!"
Such a tiny face for such a large head...
Treat yo self to some zerts!
@GaurdianOfTheEnchiridion Thank you for your contribution! If not for you, we never would have known what this dog was doing.
I told you you were fat. Was I not clear? Let me clarify: you don't need anymore candy, fatass.
YOU BETTER QUIT FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GRANDMA OR ELSE
SO MUCH STUPID AND CAPS LOCK
I don't know what this graph is talking about. I always read the Terms of Service prior to agreeing to them. AND I never pick my nose.
Really people? If you're gonna go to the trouble of adding text to a picture and then posting it on the internet, CHECK THE DAMN SPELLING!
What kind of fancy shiny paper do you use for these notes?
WRITING ON PICTURE... UNNECESSARY.
Another day saved by Captain Obvious!
@ShakeJunt Yes.
130 bottles of beer on the wall, 130 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around...
@MegaMegan Once you open his package, would you put it in your mailbox?
I was gonna be that guy who flips the picture upside down, but then I decided that too much effort was involved. I'll wait for the keener.
"This will be the last picture you ever take."
Where is LA?
Isn't it obvious? Start another TV series.
*Shamefully use whatever "paper-like" material you can find*
If you take a gander to your right, you'll discover you've regained control! Just like magic.
"Late for work? I'll get you there in a flash."
Atta boy. Stand against the "let's all strike a pose as if it isn't planned but it really is" group pictures that we all so horribly dread.
@whywhywhyWHY Me, every night.
Ah, so now we know. Nyan cat shits out rainbow jello cubes.
Dog: Seriously man, the kid wanted a pony. What gives?
Nice. ......Boobs.
For me it ends a lot less calmly. For example: Mom...Mom...Mom...MOM! I KNOW!! OKAY WHATEVERLOVEYOUTOO BYE!!!
I'm willing to bet there is a creepy old man inside that truck just dying to give you 878 bjs.
@booksncleverness Suddenly, the Dark Mark.
Girl gets period. "YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSS!!!!"
Such a tiny face for such a large head...
Treat yo self to some zerts!
@GaurdianOfTheEnchiridion Thank you for your contribution! If not for you, we never would have known what this dog was doing.
I told you you were fat. Was I not clear? Let me clarify: you don't need anymore candy, fatass.
YOU BETTER QUIT FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GRANDMA OR ELSE