8032 pts ยท December 4, 2012
Too close for missles I'm switching to hugs.
/cringe
+3.95 convenience fee
Look at that hunk o Agrocrag!
Dude, if you described it, you'd get to the FP.
Pepperidge Farm remembers
This was a tour through at least 4 kinds of angst.
Hiro again!?
Hiro? Is that you?
Step one: money
Looks vaguely NSFW
Or in this case, a roll of toilet paper
Just as the prophecy foretold
So metal.
Agrocrag! Sorta
Oh you're clever
That's Tim Collins on the vibes!
Good Burger, greatest orange VHS of all time.
Fuck I meant *meme
Poor use of gif friendo
Arrrr matey, do they now?
Yup, both Imprezas
The *Tom Cruise control
*they're
We good fam
Fewer
For some reason, I assume Russian.
Niiice
Next stop: Pound (cake) town
/cringe
+3.95 convenience fee
Look at that hunk o Agrocrag!
Dude, if you described it, you'd get to the FP.
Pepperidge Farm remembers
This was a tour through at least 4 kinds of angst.
Hiro again!?
Hiro? Is that you?
Step one: money
Looks vaguely NSFW
Or in this case, a roll of toilet paper
Just as the prophecy foretold
So metal.
Agrocrag! Sorta
Oh you're clever
That's Tim Collins on the vibes!
Good Burger, greatest orange VHS of all time.
Fuck I meant *meme
Poor use of gif friendo
Arrrr matey, do they now?
Yup, both Imprezas
The *Tom Cruise control
*they're
We good fam
Fewer
For some reason, I assume Russian.
Niiice
Next stop: Pound (cake) town