862 pts · August 31, 2013
This is wonderful. Great job.
I feel this way about the geese at the lake behind my house. People make fun of me, but I love them and feed them. They make me happy.
Well at least we are lonely together
Nice to see you bud!
I love your hair color!
My nana lives in Buena Vista!
I was thinking Anthony! I lived off Artcraft for years.
Definitely agree. I was saddened by this post for myself. Happy for them though.
Precious Robbie.
Yep. I graduated from it in 2002. BSBE. Tech graduates work for me.
Thank you so much!!!
This made me very happy!!!
Yes. An alternative is cannabis containing CBN. There’s pills and drops and lotions. Amazing stuff.
That thought will keep me going through this week from hell.
Lots of them sue.
Look into laser treatment. My husband did it. It was worth it.
Happy Birthday!!!
I live close to that school. Some of my friends survived that day. Chilling.
Sweet pups! Thanks for sharing!
Agreed I’ll suffer with an ingrown for months!
Married too. Lonely. Surrounded by husband and kids and pets and coworkers. Lonely.
And that's not 90 blueberries.
Nice.
He may be a diabetic. Keep an eye on that! :)
Sometimes what helps me is a nice massage. No happy endings, ha! Just the touch of another releases some of my crappy feelings. Love to you.
There are ways to substantially lower that amount! It involves some leg work and humility, but I can help you. I work in this field. PM me.
You're going to fit right in!
Good luck! Go get 'em killer!
This is wonderful. Great job.
I feel this way about the geese at the lake behind my house. People make fun of me, but I love them and feed them. They make me happy.
Well at least we are lonely together
Nice to see you bud!
I love your hair color!
My nana lives in Buena Vista!
I was thinking Anthony! I lived off Artcraft for years.
Definitely agree. I was saddened by this post for myself. Happy for them though.
Precious Robbie.
Yep. I graduated from it in 2002. BSBE. Tech graduates work for me.
Thank you so much!!!
This made me very happy!!!
Yes. An alternative is cannabis containing CBN. There’s pills and drops and lotions. Amazing stuff.
That thought will keep me going through this week from hell.
Lots of them sue.
Look into laser treatment. My husband did it. It was worth it.
Happy Birthday!!!
I live close to that school. Some of my friends survived that day. Chilling.
Sweet pups! Thanks for sharing!
Agreed I’ll suffer with an ingrown for months!
Married too. Lonely. Surrounded by husband and kids and pets and coworkers. Lonely.
And that's not 90 blueberries.
Nice.
He may be a diabetic. Keep an eye on that! :)
Sometimes what helps me is a nice massage. No happy endings, ha! Just the touch of another releases some of my crappy feelings. Love to you.
There are ways to substantially lower that amount! It involves some leg work and humility, but I can help you. I work in this field. PM me.
You're going to fit right in!
Good luck! Go get 'em killer!