15835 pts ยท September 25, 2012
23 year old male, USAF enlisted. selfie: http://imgur.com/Z9nR2iF selfie: http://imgur.com/eSKKdW7 selfie: http://imgur.com/Wec9quk
I don't have those... Sadly
Nope
Ya welcome!
Runs on unicorn dreams and coal. But really it's just diesel. Very old non turbo
Look up the website www.intothebelts.com
Boating in the snow was a new experience
You can take the Texan out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of a Texan!
Good times present too! Slow and steady about 400 miles round trip!
Where are you located ay
-32 degrees out and momma decided to just shit her out
Uh yeah?!
You better believe it!
Yes. It's like a waxy covering that wares off after birth. It's to protect the mom from the pointy hooves.
He takes after his dad
Did...did the legendary Sarah just comment on my post??
Best I can do is a half eaten pie
Mother....cluckin'..... Pterodactyl.....wings
How am I an Asshole?
Linda, honey listen...
Nothing special...lol 301na for now
You don't know how much I paid for it though...it's still fun!
Honestly it's more like almost all original
Yeah...steering wheel isn't original and I'm about to yank the original engine out ..
I delivered
31k original miles. I love it
It's amazing and dusty and I love it
F350 dually
Do it! Best purchase I've ever made
Made a quarter inch steel plate
She's come a long way since I got her. Found her in a farmers field.
I don't have those... Sadly
Nope
Ya welcome!
Runs on unicorn dreams and coal. But really it's just diesel. Very old non turbo
Look up the website www.intothebelts.com
Boating in the snow was a new experience
You can take the Texan out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of a Texan!
Good times present too! Slow and steady about 400 miles round trip!
Where are you located ay
-32 degrees out and momma decided to just shit her out
Uh yeah?!
You better believe it!
Yes. It's like a waxy covering that wares off after birth. It's to protect the mom from the pointy hooves.
He takes after his dad
Did...did the legendary Sarah just comment on my post??
Best I can do is a half eaten pie
Mother....cluckin'..... Pterodactyl.....wings
How am I an Asshole?
Linda, honey listen...
Nothing special...lol 301na for now
You don't know how much I paid for it though...it's still fun!
Honestly it's more like almost all original
Yeah...steering wheel isn't original and I'm about to yank the original engine out ..
I delivered
31k original miles. I love it
It's amazing and dusty and I love it
F350 dually
Do it! Best purchase I've ever made
Made a quarter inch steel plate
She's come a long way since I got her. Found her in a farmers field.