2453 pts · September 5, 2025
So, MoonGuard, am I right?
Rocking errywhere
I missed your other post unfortunately, but this is good too <3
Always good to see you!
Yo can I be your wife?
Good to be seeing you
And yet you still look cute as hell
I want to get shorts like those, any advice on where I can start looking?
You're not alone at least, I for one ended up the same
Absolutely love these
The same thing happened to me today, it was terrible 😭 always good to see you, though!
Good to see you again <3 hope you had a good monday!
Not gunna lie, I needed this today. Thank you, Princess!
Just you sadly, but you do have some nice stuff in there!
They usually do private the post instead of deleting them
I missed Return's post entirely
I'm always glad to let people know they aren't alone <3
Good to see you <3
To be fair I'm at basically 0% transition progress so it's not exactly the same specifically, but it's a feeling that I'm used to all the same. If it helps at all, I deff wish I was as pretty as you
You're not alone, I feel the same a lot
I caught yours at the last possible second apparently, I don't think I could have been luckier!
The Void's got style, Void can dance, Void wears tear-away pants!
Mine likes to act like he'll attack you even if he won't,. He's an asshole like that, but we love him for it.
Damn, you really have nothing better to do than be a pissy hypocrite, I can't tell if you're 12 or 40
Nah this dude's got something up their ass that they didn't put there, don't listen to them.
You and me both
Shockingly, this image ISN'T cropped to dodge the mods
Thank you for this!
So, MoonGuard, am I right?
Rocking errywhere
I missed your other post unfortunately, but this is good too <3
Always good to see you!
Yo can I be your wife?
Good to be seeing you
And yet you still look cute as hell
I want to get shorts like those, any advice on where I can start looking?
You're not alone at least, I for one ended up the same
Absolutely love these
The same thing happened to me today, it was terrible 😭 always good to see you, though!
Good to see you again <3 hope you had a good monday!
Not gunna lie, I needed this today. Thank you, Princess!
Just you sadly, but you do have some nice stuff in there!
They usually do private the post instead of deleting them
I missed Return's post entirely
I'm always glad to let people know they aren't alone <3
Good to see you <3
To be fair I'm at basically 0% transition progress so it's not exactly the same specifically, but it's a feeling that I'm used to all the same. If it helps at all, I deff wish I was as pretty as you
You're not alone, I feel the same a lot
I caught yours at the last possible second apparently, I don't think I could have been luckier!
The Void's got style, Void can dance, Void wears tear-away pants!
Mine likes to act like he'll attack you even if he won't,. He's an asshole like that, but we love him for it.
Damn, you really have nothing better to do than be a pissy hypocrite, I can't tell if you're 12 or 40
Nah this dude's got something up their ass that they didn't put there, don't listen to them.
You and me both
Shockingly, this image ISN'T cropped to dodge the mods
Thank you for this!