176 pts ยท April 4, 2014
I can't stop saying it.
What up, Fresnans!
Per the link they've been found :)
Wonderfully terrible. +1
Freckles and a faint mustache.
Pual Wall? Remind me.
Best.
pussy bich.
Just the tip.
...and I got a pain in my shess.
I told myself I wouldn't binge watch season 2 and be sad the rest of the year. I've binged watched it twice now. Commence sadness.
Watch out for your ears!
As someone with resting bitch face I will say, no, we are not always miserable. I'm usually quite happy under this scowl. It's just my face.
Institution!
Plot Twist: Nurse at Alzheimer's care facility. All patients think it's their grandchild, gives them $5 every day. Won't take it back.
My mom has a Diet Coke problem. Once covered my palm in glue, then draped it over a can. Put said can back in fridge. Disgust ensues.
I totally expected her to fart from all the pressure. I've since re-watched the episode and still waited for it.
Try telling your vagina that.
"Do you need to cut your nails?"
She's since been married to Mr. Bull.
...any fucking idea where you're going.
hehe, titties.
Agreed.
I read your comment as it was intended, and I concur. :)
Fresno State?
I didn't even know this was a thing!
Geez, I think I need to be a little more observant when I'm driving :P I think Madera stakes claim because North Fork is in Madera County.
He's never getting that Tupperware back.
That hasn't happened to me yet, thankfully. That's even more annoying than the incessant crashing. :/
Which freeway has these trees you speak of? I don't think I've ever seen that, Fresno here :)
I can't stop saying it.
What up, Fresnans!
Per the link they've been found :)
Wonderfully terrible. +1
Freckles and a faint mustache.
Pual Wall? Remind me.
Best.
pussy bich.
Just the tip.
...and I got a pain in my shess.
I told myself I wouldn't binge watch season 2 and be sad the rest of the year. I've binged watched it twice now. Commence sadness.
Watch out for your ears!
As someone with resting bitch face I will say, no, we are not always miserable. I'm usually quite happy under this scowl. It's just my face.
Institution!
Plot Twist: Nurse at Alzheimer's care facility. All patients think it's their grandchild, gives them $5 every day. Won't take it back.
My mom has a Diet Coke problem. Once covered my palm in glue, then draped it over a can. Put said can back in fridge. Disgust ensues.
I totally expected her to fart from all the pressure. I've since re-watched the episode and still waited for it.
Try telling your vagina that.
"Do you need to cut your nails?"
She's since been married to Mr. Bull.
...any fucking idea where you're going.
hehe, titties.
Agreed.
I read your comment as it was intended, and I concur. :)
Fresno State?
I didn't even know this was a thing!
Geez, I think I need to be a little more observant when I'm driving :P I think Madera stakes claim because North Fork is in Madera County.
He's never getting that Tupperware back.
That hasn't happened to me yet, thankfully. That's even more annoying than the incessant crashing. :/
Which freeway has these trees you speak of? I don't think I've ever seen that, Fresno here :)