299 pts ยท December 16, 2012
Chill.
You should read the comics, they're better than the movie by a long shot.
Furry doesn't necessarily mean beastiality. Most furries just use an anthro animal character to express themselves, no animal sex usually.
I don't know anything about Fire Emblem, sorry.
Roy might be involved in the new leaked final smash, along with Chrom.
Why not just tacos?
This man made a childrens show.
i am superior dangle grump
Shove my foot down your throat 'till your shits in my shoe!
oh look, hinata!
That might work, I'll try it right now!
Wacom... Create I think? I'm not too sure, but I think that's it.
I will. :P
Oh! I might just need to fix my tablet. :/
I would totally buy SAI if I had the money right now, btw
Yeah, it's a big downside of it... Here's a really crude example of something made in it.
It's pretty good, but it doesn't use tablet pressure, which isn't great, but overall its a good program
I like Fire Alpaca, which is my go-to replacement for SAI.
Oh, alright. ^^
Rule #1 of Art: Don't ask an artist to draw you something for free.
She yelled at him for fucking around with a can, though.
Some kid drew a swastika in that stuff at my school.
blew it
What else do you expect from Hella Jeff?
Barry!
Have you ever eaten Chipotle?
Yes, that was the joke.
Yes, but I didn't try that hard on it. :P
http://imgur.com/13xmJys
Chill.
You should read the comics, they're better than the movie by a long shot.
Furry doesn't necessarily mean beastiality. Most furries just use an anthro animal character to express themselves, no animal sex usually.
I don't know anything about Fire Emblem, sorry.
Roy might be involved in the new leaked final smash, along with Chrom.
Why not just tacos?
This man made a childrens show.
i am superior dangle grump
Shove my foot down your throat 'till your shits in my shoe!
oh look, hinata!
That might work, I'll try it right now!
Wacom... Create I think? I'm not too sure, but I think that's it.
I will. :P
Oh! I might just need to fix my tablet. :/
I would totally buy SAI if I had the money right now, btw
Yeah, it's a big downside of it... Here's a really crude example of something made in it.
It's pretty good, but it doesn't use tablet pressure, which isn't great, but overall its a good program
I like Fire Alpaca, which is my go-to replacement for SAI.
Oh, alright. ^^
Rule #1 of Art: Don't ask an artist to draw you something for free.
She yelled at him for fucking around with a can, though.
Some kid drew a swastika in that stuff at my school.
blew it
What else do you expect from Hella Jeff?
Barry!
Have you ever eaten Chipotle?
Yes, that was the joke.
Yes, but I didn't try that hard on it. :P
http://imgur.com/13xmJys