197 pts · October 17, 2017
“Why didn’t anyone tell me my ass was so big?!”
Every left sock
Looks to be at the long entrance of the larger temple. Forgot the name.
You can only truly improve yourself and the core issues you may have brought into this relationship. This is a path of humility and honesty.
Siiiiiiick :)
Anyone else see the static discharge in that cloud?! WTF
Wrong for being angry about rich folk getting rich, Pointing out you a blaming a symptom, for the disease. Grow a brain GL god bless :) 2/2
People downvoting cause they angry, but not commenting? It’s ok, we all know our society is due for a reset. I aint pointing out you are 1/2
Interest & unrelenting loan generation create artificial scarcity; with not enough money in the supply pool, debt slavery is inevitable 2/2
Yes and it’s exactly my point, people are complaining about a symptom. We have bank cartels making money from an infinite growth model. 1/2
A comparison might be the gold standard, that is based on actual and irl scarcity (albeit outdated for our economy) 2/2
It’s mathematically impossible for all debt to be paid within our current construct of fiat currency. This is what I mean in context. 1/2
Don’t bandwagon & cry about ‘artificial scarcity’ with NFT, when fiat currency is mathematically scarce by nature and has been 4 decades smh
You don’t have to understand them. You just have to appreciate that every persons experience is real to them, regardless of understanding.
Humanity is special In a very negative way. We are an anomaly & virus against natural order. The planet will be fine, it’s us that’s fucked
He was animated in the music video ‘dark all day’ by Gunship also. Check it out it’s badass.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cappello
I have anxiety disorders and having a sense of humour about it DOES help. But feel free to project ignorance behind straw man arguments :)
Lack of perspective that there’s more than one side to every story? Don’t punch down people clearly using comedy to get through hard times?
I get your point, but belittling isn’t the answer. Both situations are horrible to be in. People are hurting; the only remedy is kindness
There’s a point in a conversation where others are going to see validity in logic, or refuse it. Socratic irony let’s you have fun with it
The site I saw explaining it has disappeared. But the other term is ‘Socratic Irony’. Dark Socratic method is just adding feigned ignorance
I lived in the Mornington peninsula in Melbourne Australia. Certain people speak like this.
Try the Socratic method, makes them do the work. If that doesn’t work, make it fun and move to the ‘dark Socratic method’
And I have free will to change their minds. Kind of a non-issue imo. Point is public discourse should involve honesty, but kindness.
My ADD is beating me up about this notion :)
Nah I went to it in Tokyo last March just before the pandemic. It’s just a regular bubble tea cafe.
I’m so proud of weird al jr
The village, and a very unknown film called razoreaters. Two not on this list.
“Why didn’t anyone tell me my ass was so big?!”
Every left sock
Looks to be at the long entrance of the larger temple. Forgot the name.
You can only truly improve yourself and the core issues you may have brought into this relationship. This is a path of humility and honesty.
Siiiiiiick :)
Anyone else see the static discharge in that cloud?! WTF
Wrong for being angry about rich folk getting rich, Pointing out you a blaming a symptom, for the disease. Grow a brain GL god bless :) 2/2
People downvoting cause they angry, but not commenting? It’s ok, we all know our society is due for a reset. I aint pointing out you are 1/2
Interest & unrelenting loan generation create artificial scarcity; with not enough money in the supply pool, debt slavery is inevitable 2/2
Yes and it’s exactly my point, people are complaining about a symptom. We have bank cartels making money from an infinite growth model. 1/2
A comparison might be the gold standard, that is based on actual and irl scarcity (albeit outdated for our economy) 2/2
It’s mathematically impossible for all debt to be paid within our current construct of fiat currency. This is what I mean in context. 1/2
Don’t bandwagon & cry about ‘artificial scarcity’ with NFT, when fiat currency is mathematically scarce by nature and has been 4 decades smh
You don’t have to understand them. You just have to appreciate that every persons experience is real to them, regardless of understanding.
You don’t have to understand them. You just have to appreciate that every persons experience is real to them, regardless of understanding.
Humanity is special In a very negative way. We are an anomaly & virus against natural order. The planet will be fine, it’s us that’s fucked
He was animated in the music video ‘dark all day’ by Gunship also. Check it out it’s badass.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Cappello
I have anxiety disorders and having a sense of humour about it DOES help. But feel free to project ignorance behind straw man arguments :)
Lack of perspective that there’s more than one side to every story? Don’t punch down people clearly using comedy to get through hard times?
I get your point, but belittling isn’t the answer. Both situations are horrible to be in. People are hurting; the only remedy is kindness
There’s a point in a conversation where others are going to see validity in logic, or refuse it. Socratic irony let’s you have fun with it
The site I saw explaining it has disappeared. But the other term is ‘Socratic Irony’. Dark Socratic method is just adding feigned ignorance
I lived in the Mornington peninsula in Melbourne Australia. Certain people speak like this.
Try the Socratic method, makes them do the work. If that doesn’t work, make it fun and move to the ‘dark Socratic method’
And I have free will to change their minds. Kind of a non-issue imo. Point is public discourse should involve honesty, but kindness.
My ADD is beating me up about this notion :)
Nah I went to it in Tokyo last March just before the pandemic. It’s just a regular bubble tea cafe.
I’m so proud of weird al jr
The village, and a very unknown film called razoreaters. Two not on this list.