15844 pts · August 7, 2017
Is this the same place where the guy starts walking his bike onto the tracks after waiting for a minute, then looks upset his bike was hit?
Driving to the heart of the question! Are we checking to see if an element is part of a list in general? Or I’d position important?
#39 do these people know about mausoleums? What about cremation? What about child graves? I’d say all those are not the same size at all!
Define get their shit together? I only ask because they’re not getting paid until a speaker is elected since they’re not sworn in.
But the fact that they’re infighting and making asses of themselves is hilarious. Hopefully in doing so it will show R voters they’re awful
Agreed! That and the fact they’re finally reaping what they’ve sowed is such schadenfreude. It’s not great that the house can’t function 1/2
Might’ve gotten a bit more heated when talking to them than I should’ve, they heard what I was saying and voted democrat. 4/4
I was elated. Especially when after 2016 I heard both of them saying they didn’t vote but would have for trump if they had. Although I 3/?
For the 2020 election, after which they both started voting. They hadn’t voted in a long time and when my points convinced them to vote 2/?
Always great to hear when you can have a conversation like that and possibly help them realize what’s going on. Had a convo w/my parents 1/?
Thank you for the clarification :)
#7 you think the cat or the opossum has rabies? Cuz if it’s the latter then I’d like to inform you of the great news they cannot get rabies!
Looks nice! Any issues with opening the door or when taking that into account during the construction?
I see someone watches Red Letter Media!
Over here looking like a Chuck E Cheese animatronic with those eyes! My condolences
There’s a gas station down the street from my mom which is selling almost $1 above what everyone else is selling for. Very confusing to me
#2 *eurobeat intensifies*
Looks like four boxes to me. Five if you count the larger outer one.
#16 alternatively ends with a text or someone saying “we need to talk”
Do you want ants? Cuz that’s how you get ants!
And the pizza bunkers/spacing of the aisles
I’d recognize Woodman’s anywhere
What is this? An alternate version of Donnie Darko?
Boulder-sized
I don’t think you trust in my self-righteous suicide
#19 fantastic movie and even better series of books! Would definitely recommend!
#9 put your fists together & look at your knuckles. January starting on the left has 31, every knuckle has 31, and each space b/w has fewer
They’ve tried selling them again lately but the new stuff, from when I looked, was like $200 for 1 pair… https://jnco.com
Keeps him employed!
Is this the same place where the guy starts walking his bike onto the tracks after waiting for a minute, then looks upset his bike was hit?
Driving to the heart of the question! Are we checking to see if an element is part of a list in general? Or I’d position important?
#39 do these people know about mausoleums? What about cremation? What about child graves? I’d say all those are not the same size at all!
Define get their shit together? I only ask because they’re not getting paid until a speaker is elected since they’re not sworn in.
But the fact that they’re infighting and making asses of themselves is hilarious. Hopefully in doing so it will show R voters they’re awful
Agreed! That and the fact they’re finally reaping what they’ve sowed is such schadenfreude. It’s not great that the house can’t function 1/2
Might’ve gotten a bit more heated when talking to them than I should’ve, they heard what I was saying and voted democrat. 4/4
I was elated. Especially when after 2016 I heard both of them saying they didn’t vote but would have for trump if they had. Although I 3/?
For the 2020 election, after which they both started voting. They hadn’t voted in a long time and when my points convinced them to vote 2/?
Always great to hear when you can have a conversation like that and possibly help them realize what’s going on. Had a convo w/my parents 1/?
Thank you for the clarification :)
#7 you think the cat or the opossum has rabies? Cuz if it’s the latter then I’d like to inform you of the great news they cannot get rabies!
Looks nice! Any issues with opening the door or when taking that into account during the construction?
I see someone watches Red Letter Media!
Over here looking like a Chuck E Cheese animatronic with those eyes! My condolences
There’s a gas station down the street from my mom which is selling almost $1 above what everyone else is selling for. Very confusing to me
#2 *eurobeat intensifies*
Looks like four boxes to me. Five if you count the larger outer one.
#16 alternatively ends with a text or someone saying “we need to talk”
Do you want ants? Cuz that’s how you get ants!
And the pizza bunkers/spacing of the aisles
I’d recognize Woodman’s anywhere
What is this? An alternate version of Donnie Darko?
Boulder-sized
I don’t think you trust in my self-righteous suicide
#19 fantastic movie and even better series of books! Would definitely recommend!
#9 put your fists together & look at your knuckles. January starting on the left has 31, every knuckle has 31, and each space b/w has fewer
They’ve tried selling them again lately but the new stuff, from when I looked, was like $200 for 1 pair… https://jnco.com
Keeps him employed!